17 || Bet

[ - sophia kim - ]

I told my sister about what happened yesterday and she was so happy that I actually got back at him. She thanked me for what I've done. Well my work here is done so I can tell my parents that I'll be transferring back to my old school.

I went to school today like usual. Usually Joshua would always be here already but he's off of school. Well, that must've hurt him for real yesterday. I do feel a bit bad, but when I say I'll do it, I really will.

As I was on my way to my class, someone called out to me from the back

"Sophia Kim" someone called from the back

I turned around to see who it was but before I even got to, I got punched in the face, causing me to lose balance and fall as the impact was quite strong.

"You dare to show your face around school after doing that to Joshuji ?" the guy who punched me asked.

Joshuji ?

Joshua ?

I looked up to see his friends, looking pissed. I'm also pissed right now.

Calm down. There are a lot of people here.

"Well I have my responsibility as a student. That's why I came to school" I got up, holding the right side of my cheek

"You're such a bitch aren't you ? Acting all nice in front of everyone when you're just a bitch in disguised" when one of them said that, that's when something in me snapped.

Fuck it. Who cares where we at. I'm going to leave soon anyways.

Without hesitation I punched that guy. Seungcheol was it. Not just him who was surprised. Everyone around was. Well of course, the pretty and nice Sophia Kim just started punching someone out of nowhere

"Bitch---"

"Who are you calling bitch you piece of shit. Who's the guy whom started to play around with girl's feelings ? Me or that guy ?" I raised my eyebrow

Well we were pretty much in a fight there. Nobody called the teacher as they were immersed with what was going on. It was both physical and verbal. I know I'm gonna be in trouble but I don't care. I'm not at fault. They started it.