argument

it's the next day and all our stuff is moved into the house. we still have to decorate and unpack but we both were really excited. "... wow..." i sighed out as me and rafe walked in. looked like they decorated it already. and it was stunning.

"And it's all ours!" rafe said picking me up in the air spinning me around . i laughed. "would you like a tour mrs pierce?" he said placing me on the ground. "i would absolutely love that mr. cameron"

we walked all around the house. Upstairs was my favorite part! the rooms were so nice and the extra rooms we had could be very useful. we saved our room for last.

he opened the door and the room was so amazing. the huge 2 closets , the bathroom with a huge shower and tub. i Flopped down onto the bed as he did the same beside me. "i love it" i sighed out. i turn my head to see him already looking at me?

"yeah... i love it too." i smiled and rolled onto him. It already felt like home. his Cars were parked outside already. some workers would be coming in soon..

"hey! i like to be on top." he said sitting up. so now i was on his lap. "Fuck off" i said hitting his shoulder. he did that tongue thing that guys do that girls love. i rolled my eyes. He knew what he was doing. "I love you so much baby" i hugged him.

as he placed his arms around my waist burying his head into my shoulders as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "i love you rafe" i breathed in taking his scent in.

"i don't know where i'd be without you y/n" i hugged him tighter. "you'd wouldn't be without me.. even if this arrangement wasn't made we still would have found each other."

it was silent. i moved so i could see his face . i took my head and fixed the hair that was on his forehead. rafe had a middle part. i draped my head on his cheek. i kissed his lips as he kissed back.

let's just say something lovely happened later that night...

-

i woke up with rafe beside me on his phone. i try to sit up but i groan in pain. "ha fuck" he panicked and turned his attention to me. "my thighs hurt"

his eyes soften. "don't worry about it, it's probably pulled muscle..."

he pulled me so i was between his legs and he rubbed my thighs. "Feels nice waking up in our house..." i leaned my head back onto his chest feeling pain relief a little.

"i know..." it was silent for a couple seconds. "it doesn't feel real... at all..." i pulled the blanket closer to my face as he still massaged my thighs.

"it doesn't."

-

some time later we were in the kitchen and rafe was on the phone pacing around. mafia business. he then hung up. "bad or good?" i ask with my elbows on the counter .

"Another gang wants me to go on a really big heist. it's Risky..." he told me standing on the other side of the bar counter. the tone in his voice concerned me.

"are you considering it?" he didn't answer my question.. i scoffed. "don't tell me your considering it?!"

his blue eyes pierced mine. "are being serious right now?" he said in a calm but angry tone. "yes. What do you mean by am i being serious?" I was kinda pissed that he wanted to do the heist.

"it's my job y/n you do realize that?! right." his voice was getting louder. i put my hands on my head. "oh my god. yes i know this . I get that your the most richest and scariest man in the world but i think some times you forget i was also born into the mafia."

he was breathing more heavily. His jaw clenched. "i can't believe after everything we have built you want to go on a life or death adventure?" i said folding my arms across my chest. he didn't say anything. he just looked at me.

i walked closer to him. "your a mafia boss and i love that." i paused looking straight at him. " but i love rafe cameron more." after i said that i walked right passed him. i had to tilt my shoulders so i didn't hit his walking by.

i thought i was right.. right? Like as an example if i was pregnant or we already had a kid would he still go on that heist? was i not enough? I knew he wasn't gonna listen to me but somewhere inside of me i wanted him to not go.