power puff girls

after i took my shower i walked out with an oversized tee on. When i walk to the main area in the Hut i saw candles everywhere.. i honestly was just in the moment. I saw rafe on the bed scrolling on his phone.

"hey" i say jumping on the bed. He swiped out of whatever he was looking at. Suspicion feels me. I then get up not even going to stay over there.

instead i go Out the balcony. I just stood there looking at the sun setting. I sit down on the balcony floor and pull my phone out.

i took a picture of the sun setting . It was beautiful. but i still wanted to know what rafe was Hiding. it's probably nothing. yeah it's nothing.

I hear something faintly hit the ground beside me. It was a fancy beer the bar sold. i then saw legs
appear along me . Someone pulled me into them.

i tilt my head down knowing it was rafe. "what's wrong" he asked demanding me too answer.

"nothing" i say lowkey looking at his hands around me. "what is wrong amor" he said more sternly. "and i told you nothing"

half way throw my sentence i looked straight to see the reflection of the sun on the pretty blue water. i popped open the beer bottle with my teeth and surprisingly no one can do that?

i took a sip and put it down. i felt rafe's hand snake up to my neck. "im going to ask you one more time. what. is wrong." he turned my head so his face was inches from mine.

with his warm hand and cold rings on my skin. oh that made me get butterflies. i took my head and out it on his hand that was along my neck.

"nothing" i said putting his hand down as i still looked at him. "i don't know what your fucking issue is but i don't like it."

i scoffed and turned my head away from him. "my issue? MY issue? what do you mean you obviously have the issue. you exit out of what ever you were looking at when i walked in the room so" i said it in a calm slow tone.

he then reached for something in his back pocket once he got it he put it on my leg . "look through it" he said

it was his phone . i was hesitant. "im giving you permission to look at it." i wanted to... bad.. but it's not mine to go threw..

"it's not mine to go threw" i said putting it on his leg. he then put it on mine. "look at it." he Demanded ms to so i guess i should.

the screen lit up to a picture of me and santos. i went straight to messages. no other girls... maybe some kooks but those messages were from last year..

i then looked at his History. Just random stuff... i turned it off grabbing my phone from beside the beer.

"it's only fair if you go threw mine." i handed him my phone. the screen lit up to the picture of me and him that ward too at a dinner we had.

he looked at my messages... and call logs... he didn't find anything. He wouldn't have. he put the phone back by the bottle. "im sorry it came off on the wrong way.. but i wasn't doing anything i should not have been doing. i promise it." he said to me as he put his hands on my thighs.

i nodded my head slightly. "i Fucking promise it." his hands glide down . i just nodded my head more.

"im sorry i just get jealous easy.." which was true. i did. people my whole life fold me i had the looks. the body
the family, and money. oh and boy. but inside wasn't like that.

____

i woke up and rafe was gone like usual. I put on a white flowy dress that came mid through. I did my hair in 2 french brains. I did my routine and went to Kies Hut.

"Hey y/n perfect time! we are going to the breakfast bar with the others come with us!" kie said pulling my hand. "ok!?"

we got to the breakfast bar. Rafe wasn't there or so was barry... so i assume they were doing something. i order my food and sat at the Bench with the others .

"it's really hot here. i didn't think it be this hot." Rose was saying to katherine . "Yeah i know but it's only 90 so it's not that bad compared to california." my mom said drinking her drink.

i examined everyone. "you okay y/n?" sarah asked me. "yeah.. i was just looking at the water.."

"mhm i think we are gonna go on that nature walk trail thing.." Cleo was saying as she picked the food up.

"oh i like trails. spooky..." jj said like a ghost. i rolled my eyes as i ate some food.

__

it's been about an hour and rafe still wasn't to be seen. even tho it was 11... i still wanted to see him. i went to barry's Hut that he was sharing with topper and kelce.

None of them were there. "great" i whispered. "y/n" My dad called out as i walked out of barry's hut.

"where are the power puff girls?" i asked my dad.
"Oh they are at the store. Like the one 20 minutes away..."

"yeah but they should be back any minute now" my mom said now joining the conversation. i nodded my head. "mhm ok i just didn't know"

i walked to the Stand they had on the island. "can i get a tea please?" they handed me the tea as i gave them the money.

i turned around as i took a sip of my tea. I saw rafe and the 2 other boys talking to My parents holding up bags.

i walked back down the big pier as i sip my tea and look at the blue crystal water. "so what did y'all buy?" i asked rafe as i got close to them.

he held up like 20 unnecessary things. "they bought it i just rode." he said smiling. i gave him a short smile back. "well let's walk the trail!" kie said jumping around.

"okay okay fine let's go" kelce said walking out of the hut.