And again... - 2

"Come on, baby," you whisper and drive with your fingers through his hair. You tried so much to make him relax, and have done everything you could do to reassure him. Harry was stiff. His movements are almost robotic and unlike his usual movements. He was not as close as usual. His muscles were tense and felt how they stiffen themselves when they stroked his hands over them. He was concentrated and frustrated. They both had found that the process of baby-making was anything but easy. It was not just fast. They both had found that this would require some attempts. Harry wanted a baby. He did not want anything more than to help to build a life he knew both of them so much. For five months, you tried to get it right to get a baby and be happy, but for five months, everything you got, always negative pregnancy tests.

"Harry, please relax. It's not good if you're so stiff." You've been amazed, covering his cheek and rubbing your thumb over his skin, forcing him to make eye contact with you. In his eyes, there was no desire. His pupils were not blown and beautified. It was the first time that they were both intimate ... without intimacy. It was hard for you to watch him. You wanted it that it works as well as he, if not even more.

"I just want it to work," he grunted and breathed heavily through his nose. His jaw pressed together. Tears began to rise in his eyes as he kept his eyes focused on you."Stop, please."

Harry obeyed and stopped his movements, approaching your face. Sleeve your legs around his waist as he pushes his forehead to yours. Silence fulfilled the dark bedroom as you saw his face. The only light emitted from a candle fragrant to vanilla, which he has first lit to "care for mood"."You know that I love you, right?"  

"I love you so much."

You held your voice gently because you thought he would relax enough to start again. You have to admit that you were a bit restless, but to Harry's sake, you've tried to hold yourself together. You wanted to cry, you did it. You wanted to let out every frustration you had built up in you. You had so many questions. Why was it so hard? Why did not it work? Was something wrong with you?

"Do you love me? Hm?" You messed up."I do, I love you. So much. "He croaked."Can you relax for me? I know you're frustrated, but things need time. "

Harry snorted, reached with one hand down and rubbed up and drop off his thigh. He gently squeezed his lips on yours. Repeat the action a few times. His lips watched as tears ran through his eyes. "I just want to give you a baby," he sniffed. So it had been the last few months. Each of you comforts the other alternately. Harry is the one who consoles you after every negative test. You are the one who comforts him in bed.

"Harry, please do not cry. I want so much a baby with you, but the doctor told us that it would take a while. It will be okay. We have to fight for that, okay? We want that, yes? A family? A baby to cuddle and choke with kissing? It will happen, H. "wondered and found how his body is more and more relaxed while you spoke. Wipe his tears away with your thumb.

"What if something is wrong with me? What if I'm sterile and I don't know? "

"Harry", you chuckle softly, "you are not sterile."Harry pushed out another snort. His left-hand strokes your hair behind your ear and smiles you wet. You had to cry in your time together just a few times crying, and this time you made yourself warm inwardly and at the same time broke your heart.

"Can we just forget the schedule for now? Forget the baby. Just be with me tonight, yes? "You smiled. Harry positioned himself over you as he bowed down to kiss you."I'm sorry, I ... I want that so much for us. I love you and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy to just be with you, pretty."

*smut*

And with that, he began again with his movements. This time his shocks were slower, his touches tenderly and his kisses gentle. His muscles were not tense. His focus was just on you and nothing else.

"You are so beautiful, Y/N." He breathed and buried his face in your neck. His erect member meets the perfect point in you, which causes your back to curve and a groan comes over your lips. His lips grab your neck and suck gently on your skin. Your hands attacked each part of him where you could. Your nails scratch his skin.

"Faster Please, "Harry raised his head from your neck and looked down at you. His lips opened slightly as he exhibited small air stings and a groan between you. He picked up the speed of his hips and began to push a little faster. Kiss down your spine, down your chest and back to your lips.

And the dumplings he could feel in his throat spoke. His sentences dropped slightly as he felt as you clip around him.

"Baby, you are G'na be the best mom. When we  - correctly understand babe, w-we will have so many babies. "

"Harry," you breathe and found how you take the air away from you. He reached firmly to his body as they felt their climax approach. 

"They will love you, just like me, babe." Harry began to feel tears in his eyes as the knot began to dissolve in his stomach. Splash his sperm deep into you and perfectly strokes your walls. The feeling that he pulsed in you, let you unravel both emotional as well as physically. Binding in his shoulder, you reach your climax. When you came down from your high, the emotions met as a wall. You started crying in his neck.

Harry put his weight on you and held you as you both cried. Occasionally gentle kisses put on your forehead, give you some refiners.

"Hey, hey, everything will be fine." He whispered and wiped your tears away. "We're fine. We will make it. And if we do that, I promise you, we will have the biggest family in the world. We will make many babies, babe. Many small. You will have your heart and your charm. "He grinned."I do not give us up, we'll have to try it on." You whisper, wipes the face, wipes tears."I do not give up, my sweetheart. You are so strong and whatever happens, you will handle it gracefully. But we will become pregnant, baby, I promise you. "

He slowly pulled him out of you, sat down next to you and kissed your shoulder.

"You are the best wife around the world. I am so happy to be her husband, and I am so happy to share my life with such a strong woman. "

"I love you, Harry, I love us. No matter what."

"No matter what."

...

In the end, it must be said, it just belongs to this process, where the person might become pregnant. It is single at a low point and possibly simply the positive, so to speak.