One

Thank you. I'm sorry I have so so many story ideas for Uta no prince-sama. Also I'm still learning.
Sorry I'm busy. ^_^ please comment your thoughts.

( Haruka Nanami)

It's late at night. Or starting to get late anyway. The beautiful full moon shines brightly in the sky. Of course I say hi and talk to the moon as I walk to a huge mansion where STARISH and I live. (Along with others.) My skirt flowed gracefully as I walk with stars in my eyes. A light breeze flowed through the air making it cool. I arrive at the mansion and walk through the empty halls. The halls filled with moonlight with a few dim lights shining a path to my room. Finally arriving at my room door, I open it. I walk through and close my door. Turning around, I walk into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and change. After about 30 or so minutes, I got out and brush my teeth and things. Quickly I got dressed and did my usual routine. I changed into soft long blue plaid pajama pants, which had pockets, a gray undershirt with a big dark blue jacket that went to my thighs. I rubbed my eyes right before I close the curtains to my windows/door. Climbing into my over sized soft bed, I shut off my lamp on my nightstand. Closing my eyes I hoped to dream.

"You always did look so beautiful asleep..." A smooth young man's voice complimented.

I shoot my eyes open. And quickly sat up and search into the dark, large room. A tall dark shadowy figure stood relaxed a couple of inches away from the edge of the bed. I rub my eyes quickly and stared at the young man.

"Relax its just me." The figure said.

"That doesn't mean I'll relax. " I explained.

The man scoffed, "well, I came to warn you. Something unexplainable is about to happen soon... "

"Huh??"

" I'm sorry. Your past..."

My eyes widen at first but then narrowed at the man. "And what do YOU know about MY past..?.." I asked.

"I know enough. I'm sorry.. I'll return soon..."

"Huh?! " the man flew my bed's cover over my head. I knew he'd be gone as soon as I untangled myself. I tried to untangle myself as soon as I could. He's gone. Just as I figured. I didn't sleep for the rest of the seemingly long time.

Sunlight peeked through the curtains, shinning upon my face slightly. Sweet songs composed by birds sang from the trees outside. My eyes fluttered opened. Instinctively I rubbed my eyes and sat up to stretched. Without looking around I got up, made the large bed, got clothes out, and went into the bathroom to change. Basically, I did my daily routine. I changed into my usual poka-dot blue dress outfit but with jeans under it, which doesn't look like jeans. I put my phone in my pocket with ear buds along with twenty bucks. You never know what will happen. I put on eyeliner and a little concealer under my eyes using a mirror over my dresser.

As I put on some cherry flavored chap stick, a smooth, and admittedly a bit husky, young voice greeted,
"Hello."
I finished up quickly and turn towards the voice. The owner of the voice was a tall figure, pale skinned young man. He was American, pale, handsome with strong smooth features. He was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt, which a button or two was undone, and no tie. Although he had a purple cheap fan that covered his face from my eyes. He sat in a wooden chair in the corner near the door. Doesn't matter because I'm pretty sure I know him somehow.

"Who are you?" I asked a bit afraid.

The man chuckled softly, "an friend, I guess you might called me..."

"What do you want?" I asked with fear.

He explained, "the main house.."

I froze. " I haven't heard that in a while.." Suddenly I lunch slightly towards the door. Sadly, I hate running. So it wasn't a surprise that the young man somehow kept his identity a mystery while blocking the door.

"Crap.." I sighed. On the dresser beside me, there is a pair of black/red glasses. I grabbed those and slowly headed towards the doors to the balcony, still watching the man. Luckily opened the door, and, with still watching the mysterious man, backed up onto the balcony. Familiar laughter and voices echoed through the air. I looked carefully without moving my head much in the direction of the voices. The owners of the voices came from below me. Perfect. Just perfect they always know how to come inconveniently. Please note the sarcasm. Okay I can do this. I can do this. Taking big breathes. Quickly I try to climb on the stones ( I'll post a picture of what I mean (the balcony) in the next chapter). I jump down directly behind a group of people. I stood up and brushed the dust off my dress skirt and put on my glasses. I turned around and looked towards the balcony where the unknown man disappeared from view. I smile as I turn back around. Just to face an extremely shocked/confused STARISH.