Old Friend

Hi. Sorry! THANK YOU!!!SO SO SORRY!

•OLD FRIEND'S/STRANGER'S VIEW•

I stand in the shadows following Mei Tachibana. I have not seen her or rather I mean I haven't talked to her in years. HE requested that I keep an eye on her for an unknown reason. Wearing a plain white short sleeves shirt, jeans, sneakers, a big gray jacket, with a dark blue baseball hat, I follow her.

If Mei knew, she would kick him. Literally. Mei was a loner, not even really talking at all until one day  she kicked her boyfriend, before they got together,  in his face while she was walking up the stairs at her school. She doesn't usually act like she is right now, but I guess with old friends- you do change a bit or act differently.

•Mei's view•

An hour or two passed as my friends and I wondered around places and stores. Thankfully, they respected me and did not ask many questions about my phone call earlier. Although it was obvious that they were all curious.
annnnddd probably concerned.

"CARRRRYYY ONN MY WAAAYYYWARD SON~" My phone rang.

Quickly, I took it out and answered it, "Hello?" I tilted my head down a bit and continued to walk next to Yamato.

A quiet, gentle voice asked, "Is this Mei Tachibana?"

"Yes this is she. "

the gentle young lady replied, "Oh thank the Heavens. Mei?"

Reconizing the voice, i whipped my head up as my eyes widen.

"Princess? Is that really you?" I asked.

"Yes. Please listen. I need to get out of here. Perhaps i can visit you?"

"Yeah! Please do. I would love that and we can do whatever you want to." I smiled. Yamato stared at me from the corner of his eye.

"Yes please. Umm... Is it alright with you if i bring a few friends?"

I smiled, "Yeah that alright. Hang on.." i listened into the phone. "Is that our old friends?"

Some noise in the background of the phone was catching my attention. "Yes. Would you like to talk to them?" she asked.

I replied, "Yes please, but is that Levi?"

The gentle princess voice confermed, "Yes it is. "

"Can you put it on speaker please? Thank you. "

She whispered, "Ok it's on speaker now. "

"Thank you princess, Levi is still there right?"

"Yes he is."

"Good. LLLLLLLLEEEEEEVVVVVIIIII!!!!!" I yelled into the phone. Knowing my friends and strangers near by would stare at me, i looked down. I'm slightly embarrassed but whatever.

My friends are probably freaked out cause I don't act like this around them.

I hear the background noise stop as foot steps could be heard walking quickly to the phone. I knew Levi grabbed the phone, "WHAT?" He asked.

"Hi. I missed you. Can you please help the Princess? Thank you! Loooovvee you!" i smiled playfully.

Levi gumbled and walked away. The princess took if off speaker, i think, and asked, "HUH?"

"Nothing sweetie, just like to relieve his stress sometimes this way. Don't tell him that though. Thank you. "

"Oh okay. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." i hang up.

I look up at my confused and concerned friend's faces. "I am so so sorry. Please forgive me. An old friend was in trouble."