Haruka

SORRY. THANKS

(HARUKA NANAMI)

I stared at Starish's shocked expressions. I only had one thought in mind..

OOOOHHH CRAP!!!! AWWW CRAP.

I truly adore STARISH and everything.
But now isn't a great time to see them..

Keeping my head low, I quickly walk past them and walk on a path which leads into the city.

I was thinking back to a time where I was loud and weirder.

FLASSSSHHHHBACKK!

I walked into a mansion like building that had two other ones right next to it. The other two seemed more like bases though. Opening a large wooden door, I walked into a dark, dimly lit place. The marble floor was sparkly clean, the stairs was directly in front of me a couple feet from the door. If you go up the stair there are another set of stairs leading to the third floor. To the left of the bottom stairs on the first floor, there was a short ish blond haired man. The stranger was pale as he was covered in red liquid. The blood red liquid dripped onto the floor as he stared in terror at me. Then he ran in a random direction i did not see. I stood in shock before i quickly ran pass the stairs and down a hall where i believed Levi's office was located. I knocked on the door but before i could burst into the office, a strange wave of emotion flew over me. I got the feeling as if someone was watching me. So i turned to my right to see right down the hall was a tall, pale man smiling at me. He seemed young, around 19 maybe? Black hair, dark eyes, pale skin, all black jeans, shirt, shoes, and was smiling at me.

Smiling at me.

SMILING AT ME AS IN HOLY COWSSSS!!!

My face went pale. The blood from my face drained as he stalked towards me. I was frozen before I insticively ran to the stairs and up it. I ran up and down the hall on the right and into the second to last room on the left. I locked the door and turned around to find myself in a plain room with dusty boxes in it. I realized that there was another door on my left so i opened it. ALL OF THE ROOMS WERE CONNECTED TO ONE ANOTHER BY OTHER DOORS IN THE ROOM.
So when i opened the door, it opened it to the room next to me. I ran in it and went to the other door. Basically, i ran through all the rooms and held my breath as heavy footsteps walked past each room, heading in the opposite direction of me. I mentally braced myself as i opened the door right next to the stairs. I believed that the man was at the end of the hall. I opened the door and ran down the stairs and into a room on the left. I locked the door. Thankfully, there was only one door, which i locked, and a window too small for anyone to climb through. There was dusty bookselves, a wooden desk, and three chairs, which one chair was behind the desk. The door rattled as I knew the man was trying to get into the room. I pulled out my phone and texted several people.

'THERE IS A CRAZY GUY CHASING ME IN LEVI'S HOUSE/BASE. DONT CALL MY FAMILY OR THE POLICE JUST COME AND HELP!!' I texted my best friends, and a few other people i trust. I knew a couple of them were freaking out and replying but i shoved my phone in my pocket (phone is on scilent). The door was shaking. The man was breaking it down. Thankfully, it didn't. And people chased him off, without knowing I was hiding in that place. Later, I snuck out and ran out of the house.

END OF FLASH BACK!

I sighed as i walk down the path.

"NANAMI!" A voice shouted from behind me.

"HARU- CHAN!!" Natsuki shouted from way behind me.

Before I could even think about running,
STARISH caught up with me, surrounding me.

 CRAP!

We all were panting, catching our breaths.

After a minute or two, they all stared at me shocked and expecting me to explain.

I opened my mouth to explain.

But nothing came out.

Thoughts raced through my mind. I probably shouldn't tell them yet..

Suddenly, a loud strange laugh caught all our attention. Suddenly, SHINING jumped out from a hole in the ground, just a few feet from us. SHINNING laughed, jumping and flipping through the air, landing with a split.

We all stare at him with shock and surprise.

SHINNING stood up and moved his hands around randomly through the air.

"YYYYOOOOUUU ALLL AARREE GOINNNGG ONN A VACATIONNN.. " He stated with his loud voice.

After a second or two, Natsuki asked, "A vacation?"

Syo asked, "Huh? Where?"

SHINNING stared at us behind his sunglasses, which reflected our shocked and surprised expressions.

He answered, "AAA   SSURRPPISSE.. YOOUUU BEE LEAAVINNNG TTOOMMORROWW.."

And with that, he suddenly jumped up and flipped in the air, before landing back into the hole.

After he jumped into the hole, a cover of grass suddenly, machine thing, covered the hole back up.

We all stood in silence for a few minutes before heading back together to the mansion.

My strange action earlier seemed to be almost forgotten, but we focused on the surprise vacation.

All of us asked each other,  even to ourselves, about where we might go, or what to bring, or how fun it'll be, or how cute things might be, and etc.

Like usual, Ren made a flirty comment something about me being with him constantly.

And of course all the others acted on it and began to argue.

I zoned out, ignoring STARISH as they acted normally. But I could see them sneaking glances at me with worried eyes.

 I knew I was acting strange. But I don't know what else to do,  I mean what should I do?

Hiding things would help protect STARISH, but ... I don't want to worry anyone either..

Was SHINNING sending us to my old friends? or are we hanging out someplace? How long?

Where? What...

I mentally sighed. Maybe I should call Mei-chan again.. or someone..

Heaven's knows.. maybe I can ask someone what I should do in this situation..

Just.. maybe..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SO SO SORRY! SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT NEXT FEW CHAPTERS TOO! STAY SAFE! THANKS!