ᎢᎻᎬ FᎪᏆᎡY (F)

ᏩᎬNᎬᎡᎪᏞ
Full name:
"ι aм called opнelιa."
Ophelia Hyacinth Locke

Nicknames:
"ѕoмe call мe lιa. ι qυιтe lιĸe ιт."
Lia, Opie

Age:
"ѕoмeтнιng lιĸe 19 ιn нυмan yearѕ."
19

Birthday:
"ѕprιng тιмe, lιĸe all ғaιrιeѕ."
May 1

Personality:
"ι care deeply ғor all lιvιng тнιngѕ."
Ophelia loves the environment and hates those who hurt it in any way. She particularly dislikes humans because of her past, but still wishes them well. She can be rather hostile toward anyone who she believes to be damaging the environment. Besides that, she is incredibly caring towards animals and creatures. She's fairly powerful, so it's important to stay on her good side.

Sexuality:
"pardon мe?"
Heterosexual

ᏢᎻYᏚᏆᏟᎪᏞ
Looks:
"мy ғavorιтe ғeaтυre ιѕ мy вlυe нaιr."

She's missing the tip of her left wing

Species:
"ι aм a ғaιry."
Fairy

Height:
"we are a relaтιvely ѕнorт ѕpecιeѕ."
5'0

NᎢᎬᎡᎬᏚᎢᏚ
Hobbies:
"ғlyιng ιѕ ѕo мυcн ғυn!"
Flying, exploring, gardening

Likes:
"ι love тнe envιronмenт. don'т мeѕѕ wιтн ιт."
The environment, nature, flowers, all types of music, taking care of other creatures

Dislikes:
"тнe нυмan ѕpecιeѕ ιѕ odd."
Humans, deforestation, littering

Fears:
"ιѕ тнaт relevanт?"
Her species dying off

Relationships:
"ι do noт нave a вoyғrιend, ιғ тнaт ιѕ wнaт yoυ're aѕĸιng."
Mother {Alive}
Father {Alive}
All other fairies are like family to her

ᎾᎢᎻᎬᎡ
Quotes:
"we are peaceғυl creaтυreѕ."
"yoυ lιve on тнιѕ planeт тoo!"
"naтυre ιѕ a gιғт."

Backstory:
"ι've alwayѕ lιved нere ιn тнe ғoreѕт."
Ophelia was born to two fairies in the Jaded Forest. She grew very close to all of the fairies in the community as she grew up. When Lia was 5, humans attacked her community. Several fairies died before they were able to fend the humans off. Lia survived, but one of her wings was injured in the battle. This event is what made Ophelia hate humans so much.

Other Facts:
"ι нave a coυple oғ powerѕ."
Lia can make herself the size of the butterfly, as well as the size of a human.
She has some control over nature. She can make things grow, so long as the plants around her are alive and the forest isn't destroyed.

Scenarios:

1. (If you are also a creature)
You had lived near the Jaded Forest for a while now. You had always been afraid to go into it, though.
Until one day, when you let your curiosity get the best of you. You slowly ventured into the forest. Almost immediately, you regretted it- because a small, metal trap clamped shut on your ankle when you were close to the center of the forest. The shock of the injury and blood loss caused you to pass out on the forest floor.

You woke up shortly after and saw a girl with blue hair and wings standing by your leg, trying to pry it out of the trap. You thought you were just seeing things until she said "Don't move," and you felt the blood from her hands drip on to your leg.
What do you do next?

2. (If you are a human)
You decided to venture into the Jaded Forest to cut down some wood. You found a nice tree toward the middle of the forest. Just as you were about to start cutting it down, you fell onto your back. Vines seemed to fly out of nowhere, tying you down. A girl with blue hair and fairy wings stood over you, her arms crossed.
What do you do next?