ᎢᎻᎬ ᎻᎬᏆᎡᎬᏚᏚ (F)

ᏩᎬNᎬᎡᎪᏞ
Full name:
"príncєѕѕ αrcαdíα вrσσklчn mσntgσmєrч σf єuphєmα."
Arcadia Brooklyn Montgomery

Nicknames:
"cαdч íѕ fínє."
Cady, Princess

Age:
"αѕ α lαdч, í ѕhσuldn't αnѕwєr."
23

Birthday:
"junє 21. α вєαutíful , ѕummєrч dαч."
June 21

Personality:
"α rσчαl pαín ín mч pαrєntѕ' вєhínd. pun íntєndєd."
Arcadia's personality heavily depends on who she is around. When she is in the public eye with her parents, she is very polite and tries her best to act refined. In actuality, Cady hates being a princess. She's very aware of her privilege and always treats servants and anyone 'lower' then her with the utmost respect. Cady can have quite the temper, especially when it comes to her parents. She often argues with them and doesn't want to follow their orders, but they almost always win in the end. Around close friends, Cady loves to crack jokes and is brutally honest. Her parents don't find this very 'ladylike.' Sometimes, her real personality shows in front of her parents.

Sexuality:
"thαt íѕ αgαín, nσthíng tσ αѕk σf α lαdч."
Closeted Lesbian

ᏢᎻYᏚᏆᏟᎪᏞ
Looks:
"líkє α príncєѕѕ, í ѕuppσѕє. σr ѕσ í'vє вєєn tσld."

Species:"whαtєvєr dσ чσu mєαn вч thαt?"Human

Species:
"whαtєvєr dσ чσu mєαn вч thαt?"
Human

Height:
"tσσ tαll tσ вє fєmínínє, αccσrdíng tσ mσthєr."
5'7

NᎢᎬᎡᎬᏚᎢᏚ
Hobbies:
"í єnjσч α gαmє σf crσquєt."
Croquet, horse back riding, gardening, sketching

Likes:
"í wíѕh í cσuld wєαr mσrє trσuѕєrѕ. σr pαntѕ, íѕ ít?"
Loose dresses, pants, the outdoors, making friends

Dislikes:
"mч pαrєntѕ' єхpєctαtíσnѕ."
Attending balls, tight dresses, tiaras, being told she isn't 'ladylike'

Fears:
"whαt α ѕíllч quєѕtíσn. whαt? í'm вєíng hσnєѕt."
Being kicked out, her parents not being supportive, getting married to someone she doesn't love

Relationships:
"mч pαrєntѕ αrє thє kíng αnd quєєn."
King Darius of Euphema - Father {Alive}
Queen Gabriela of Euphema - Mother {Alive}

ᎾᎢᎻᎬᎡ
Quotes:
"í'm juѕt вєíng hσnєѕt!"
"thíѕ íѕ α rσчαl mєѕѕ."
"dσ í rєαllч hαvє α chσícє?"

Backstory:
"í wαѕ вσrn íntσ rσчαltч."
Arcadia is King Darius and Queen Gabriela's only child. She is the heir to their kingdom, so they have always raised her strictly. She was taught from a very young age how to 'act like a lady', but her rebellious personality persisted. Ever since she was 20, her parents have been trying to find Arcadia a suitable husband. However, Arcadia doesn't want that. She realized when she danced with a man for the first time that she wasn't attracted to them at all. She had known since she was 16 that she liked girls, but hoped it was a phase. That proved not to be true. She still keeps her sexuality hidden from her parents, afraid to disappoint them and lose everything.

Scenarios:

1. You have been hired as Princess Arcadia's handmaiden. You work closely for her, folding her clothes and running her baths. It seemed like a boring, yet fairly simple job. Going in, you guessed that Arcadia would act like many other royals - stuck up and cocky. It was your first day on the job, and another maid had just taken you to Arcadia's room. What do you do?

2. You're the princess/ a lady of a kingdom nearby Euphema. Your family forced you to attend a ball in Euphema, in hopes of you finding a partner. Once you arrived, you saw a beautiful princess standing in the corner, trying her best not to be seen. You decide to approach her. What do you do next?

3. You're a gardener for the King and Queen of Euphema. One day, when you were working as normal, the princess approached you. To your surprise, Princess Arcadia asked, "Can I help?" What do you do?

4. Princess Arcadia was betrothed to your brother/male family member. This would have been wonderful, as Cady was a great fit for him. The only problem was, you could tell that HE wasn't a great fit for HER. Arcadia seemed miserable every time she was around him. You were all having a family dinner that night. Your chair was on one side of Arcadia's. What do you do?

5. Create your own.