16 🫐

Third Person POV

"Hmm, somethings off" Jake shared

"Right? I was thinking the same thing?"

Jake takes another slurp from his ramen "Yup, somethings definitely off"

Sunghoon's eyes landed on Jake and he shook his head

"No Jakey, I wasn't talking about the food"

"Oh, my bad" he chuckled

The two were currently in the school cafeteria having lunch. Jake was eating his cup of ramen and has decided to himself that no one can beat the ramen he makes.

On the other hand, Sunghoon has had his eyes glued to the cafeteria entrance. Waiting for Sunhee to enter.

"She should be here by now. She's never late"

"Your food is getting cold" Jake continued to eat

"Do you think I upset her?"

"Sunghoon"

"What?"

"Eat"

Sunghoon finally looked at Jake and realized how much time he's spent overthinking the possible reasons why Sunhee hasn't arrived.

The dimpled man finally picked up his chopsticks and took a slurp on his ramen.

"Man, you've got to relax. It could be that Sunhee just wants to eat somewhere else. She can be sick of the food here"

"Don't you think she would have told us?"

"Yeah but-" Jake paused and thought for a while

"Ha. You know what? Maybe you did upset her" he replied realizing what Sunghoon said was right.

Sunghoon shook his head and took another slurp of his noodles. Looking around as he munched on his food, he found himself searching for Sunhee again.

And as if the universe heard him, while looking outside the window, he spotted her in the field. She was walking with a paper in hand.

Sunghoon jolt up.

"Geez" Jake startled

"You can have my ramen," Sunghoon said before exiting the cafeteria.

The man ran in excitement as he's missed the girl over the weekend. And when he finally reached her, he nudged her on the side.

"You look busy"

"I am" she replied shortly

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes"

That's great! I was kind of worried, you didn't eat lunch with jake and i"

"I see"

"But it's good to know you're alright" He laughed to make her look at him.