Chapter 18

I was sitting next to five waiting for him to wake up when I noticed Allison and Diego in the doorway and I walked over to them.

  "Anything?" Diego asked Allison as I walked over. "There's no answer at Vanya's place." Allison said "and get this the receptionist at her music school said she was a no-show for her lessons today." She said turning to me.

  "Hey are you ok?" I asked Diego. "Yeah. I don't know it's just so surreal seeing her. I just wanna tell her that I'm S-" Diego said stopping as me and Allison looked at him confused.

  " we don't have enough time. We gotta go." Diego said turning to walk away. "I don't know Diego. We need five and he's laying in there unconscious. " Allison said pointing to five as Diego stopped. "We can do this ourselves." Diego said. " we did that already, remember..... we died." I said looking up at him. "Yeah we'll I guess we gotta stick together." He said looking at me then Allison. "Well, we're do we start?" Allison asked.

"There's no other addresses in the file. But there is another relation listed. Jenkins grandmother. She lived near jack pine road." "You think he took her there?" Allison asked. "It's a good enough place to start." I said as we walked down the stairs and out the door.

  We walked towards the car as cars started following us.