Chapter 20

FIVES POV

  "Hey can you go any faster?" Luther asked from the backseat. " ask me again and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." I said speeding up a little.

We arrived and hurried into the house where we saw Allison and y/n lying unconscious on the floor. "Allison no!" Luther said running to her.

"No!" I yelled running over to y/n unconscious body "shit!" I said as I picked up her body covered in blood. Luther was crying behind us.

Diego drove home and we hurried in quickly. "Come on let's go!" I yelled running inside carrying y/n's Unconscious body. "I don't think their breathing." Luther said. "If we don't get them upstairs their gonna die!" Klaus yelled.

  "She suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. And y/n has cuts and bruising, and a possible concussion. One of you will need to give blood . Grace said.

"I will." Luther said stepping up. I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more comparable with mine." Pogo replied.

"Hey don't sweat it I got this big guy. I love needles." Klaus said running over to grace.

"Master klaus. Your blood is how shall I say this... to polluted." Pogo said

"Move." Diego said to Luther. " I'll do it." He said looking at the needle. And fainting.

  "Stick him." Pogo said.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sisters still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her." Diego said. "Vanya is not important." I said pacing.

  "Hey that's your sister. A little heartless even for you five." Diego told me.

  "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Since Allison is in surgery and y/n is unconscious . Harold Jenkins is our first priority." I said to Diego.

  " I agree, let's go." Diego replied turning to leave. "You guys count me out. I mean you no offence or whatever, it's just I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..." klaus said

  "Your coming." Diego said turning to him. "No no no, I mean I think we can all agree that my powers I mean it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back." Klaus said.

  "Klaus get up." I said. "You can't make me." Klaus replied as Diego threw a knife between his legs hitting the couch. "Oh then again a little exercise wouldn't hurt." Klaus said.