Chapter 19

FIVES POV

"Get up we're going." I told klaus entering his room. "Where?" He asked intrigued. "To save the world." I simply replied. "Oh is that all? GreAt." He said uninterested. "So, pogo said Dad killed him sled to get us all back together, right?" I said pacing. "Ya, so?" Klaus replied getting up.

"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened. But sad, he can't time travel. So how's the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" I asked rhetorically.

" well you know..." klaus started. " don't answer that was purely rhetorical." I told him. "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse. " I said. "Ya, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." Klaus replied.

"Me to, but what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" I said. "Ya knew how?" Klaus continued. "No idea, but the fact remains, his fakakta worked. We all came home." I said

"Since we're here we might as well save the world," I finished. "Oh yeah? Like, the two of us?" Klaus said interested. "Well ideally no, gotta work with what I've got." I said as we left his room.

"Where have you been?" I asked Diego as he ran into his room and back out. "Jail. Long story. Where's Luther?" He asked. "Haven't seen him since breakfast "yeah two days before the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid. Klaus said.

"Shit." Diego muttered. "Allison and Y/n are in danger." Diego said looking up. "What!" I said concerned.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

"Look." Klaus said as we entered the tavern Luther was at. "Trying a little hair of the dog, are we?" Klaus said as if it made sense. "Leave me alone." Luther said looking down at his cup. "Give us a minute." Diego said sitting down.

"Okay come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death." Klaus said as we walked away.

Luther got up and ran outside to the car as we left.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

Y/N'S POV

We arrived at the cabin and walked up as we heard Vanya's violin. I looked at Allison and she nodded.

Everything was moving on its own.

"Vanya? Is that you?" Allison asked as we walked inside.

"Vanya there you are. What is going on?" Allison asked. "What are you guys doing here?" Vanya asked turning to us.

"We came to find you." I said looking at her. "Are you ok?" Allison asked. "Yeah." She said confused. "There's something weird going on what's causing it?" Allison asked as I looked at her. She doesn't know Vanya has powers, none of them do I reminded myself in my head.

"Me." Vanya simply said snapping me back to reality. "What you mean, me?" Allison asked walking forward. "Allison I-" I started "I mean.... I Made those things happen." Vanya said interrupting me.

"With my powers." She continued. "Turns out I've had them all this time." She said as Allison looked at her amazed.

"It's weird huh." She said looking at us. "It's- it's incredible." Allison replied. "But?" Vanya asked. "Ca-can we do this in the car?" Allison asked. "Why?" Vanya asked looking at me then Allison. "Your not gonna wanna hear it." I said looking at Vanya. "Well that's never stopped you guys before." Vanya said looking to Allison.

"Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins. Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library in Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does." Allison said stepping forward. "He was in prison for 12 years Vanya." I said looking at her.

"He murder his father when he was 13." Allison continued. "This is insane." Vanya said refusing to believe it.

" his dad was an engineer at the—." Vanya started. "I have the police report in the car, Vanya. We can show you." Allison said. "I don't understand." Vanya said. "Leonard, Harold, I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy but we were in his house. He has pictures of all of us. With our eyes gouged out." Allison replied.

"What I—" Vanya started. "I promise we will tell you everything in the car, but it is not safe." Allison said grabbing Vanya's wrist, but Vanya pulled her hand away. "No stop. " Vanya said sitting down.

"I can't imagine how hard it is for you to hear this... how you feel right now. But I love you and I wanna be here for you as your sister." Allison said as I looked down. Neither Allison and I were very kind to Vanya growing up, and we should have been.

"There's no way. I love him. This just doesn't make any sense. And this power I..... I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do." Vanya said sniffling.

" I understand now. When we were four, dad told us you were sick. You had to be isolated. We were so young. None of us knew to question it. But then he asked me to do something I never understood until now... he made me an accomplice." Allison told us crying.

"You did this to me?" Vanya said getting mad "I didn't realise." Allison said defending herself. "You knew this whole time? That I had powers!" Vanya said yelling and standing up. Then she grabbed her violin and bow.

"No no! I didn't understand until today." Allison said standing up. "Well now makes sense. This is why you never wanted me around." Vanya yelled. "What no!" Allison said sincerely. "You couldn't risk me threatening your place in the house!" Vanya said looking at me as I walked next to Allison.

"That is not true." Allison said crying. "You couldn't handle the fact that dad might find me special." Vanya said yelling at us. "You are special with or without powers." Allison said trying to convince her.

"Don't don't say that!" Vanya yelled. "We have a chance to start over." Allison said. "You destroyed my life!" Vanya screamed.

"Oh please Vanya. Everything is out in the open. We can move on!" Allison said calming down a little. "Oh im moving on. But not with you two, with Leonard!" Vanya retorted.

"With Harold you mean." Allison said.

"With Leonard! The only person who has ever loved me for me." Vanya yelled.

"Looks me in the eye and tell me your not threatens now." Vanya said.

"Vanya." I said opening my eyes revealing their bright red color as I focused on the sound around me.

"We don't want to argue with you." Allison said calm.

"Then go!" Vanya screamed.

"We're only trying to help." I said

"I don't want your help!" Vanya shouted.

"Vanya we love you!" Allison pleaded.

"Stop saying that!" Vanya screamed

"Are you, are you ok?" Allison asked looking around.

"I said go!" Vanya screamed. As the lights burst.

"Please don't make me do this." Allison begged crying.

"I heard a rumour..." Allison started as Vanya's eyes turned white and she slashed her bow across Allison's throat cutting my lip and my cheek and knocking back against the stone fireplace.

Allison started choking.

"Allison!" I screamed as I tried to get up. I ran over to her crying. "No." I yelled as I got up looking at my hands covered in blood. "No no no no. Allison!" I screamed crying. Vanya looked at me and my eyes glowed red. "Y/n... your eyes." Vanya started as Leonard came bursting in "go!" I screamed at him. He pulled Vanya off Allison as I watched"Murderer!" I yelled and just kept sobbing I ran back to Allison's side. 

Harold pulled me back up shady the firepl ace and I hit my head. My vision went black.