Pressured?

Are you pressured? Or anything?

Well, super hirap maging pressured. Minsan nakakataranta ang pagiging pressured. Nagmemental block because of the pressure. 

This is one of the problems sa community. When you're a consistent honor from elementary, then hindi ka na honor nung highschool ka, maraming madidissappoint sa'yo. From the teachers to the other people around you. Lagi kong nakikita 'to since marami akong kakilala na naexperience nila 'yon. When you fail for once, icoconsider ka na nilang "worthless" Once you make a mistake, they will look down to you. 

And when someone's pressured, they tend to overwork and overthink. Let's emphasize the word "over" Sobra-sobra na 'yung trabaho na ginagawa nila to the point na burned out na sila. Na dumating na sa point na they can't function properly. Not all people have the same strength. We should not expect from someone. Why? Kasi hindi naman magiging consistent always ang ginagawa ng isang tao. Sometimes they choose to chill. Minsan dahil sa emotions nila or because of other things.

And to you guys na pressured, try to breathe for a while. Relax. Don't overwork yourselves. I know mahirap gawin dahil we all have obligations, pero hindi mo magagawa ng tama ang isang bagay if you're tired na. Free some room for your own pleasure. For your own happiness. Yes, sometimes we need to push our limits, but not all the time. Tao lang naman kasi tayo. We all have limits. And wag mong isipin na if you are resting or pleasuring yourself, worthless ka na. No. Remember na you also need to be happy. :>>

A sad quote from "Encanto"

"I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service"

- Luisa Madrigal

Songs title: Surface Pressure