27 Weeks & Counting

Jae made a noise of excitement as they passed by the apples in the grocery store. "We have plenty of apples at home." Seokjin cooed to him. "Eomma's here to get avocado for your dinner tonight."

"I still can't believe he's already eating solids." Jimin commented as he walked alongside Seokjin. They had all gotten together for a small get together to celebrate Yoongi's promotion, and since he and Yoongi had arrived at their apartment early, Jimin offered to go with Seokjin when the omega suddenly remembered all the things he'd forgotten to buy during his last grocery trip.

"I know, my little puppy has grown so much." Seokjin leaned down to press a kiss to the six-month old's nose, making him giggle. As he straightened up, Jimin picked up on the slight change in his scent, and he already knew what was coming even before Seokjin spoke. "I know I haven't really asked you this much because I know how much you've been struggling since you found out but...how are you feeling?"

Jimin took a deep breath before answering. "I'm...I don't really know. I mean, Yoongi got that promotion and we're planning on moving into our house in a month and a half, so I'm not as stressed and anxious as I was before but...I don't know." He turned to Seokjin. "You said you were excited from the moment you tested positive."

"You can't compare yourself to me Jimin." Seokjin said. "First of all, we're two completely different people. And second of all, my situation is completely different from yours. Namjoon and I had been trying for a year to have a pup and had gone through a miscarriage. So yeah, I was excited to have a pup, and the excitement grew the further I got into the pregnancy and he was still healthy." He giggled when Jae let out an excited squeal at the stuffed animal display a few feet away from them, patting at Seokjin's hand. "Okay, we'll go look." He said to his pup before speaking to Jimin again. "You weren't planning nor expecting a pup so quickly. You can't expect to be as excited as I was, nor should you be beating yourself up over it."

"Easier said than done." Jimin mumbled as Seokjin stopped their shopping cart in front of the shelves of stuffed animals. As Seokjin pulled a few to show Jae, Jimin found himself scanning the selection until his eyes fell on an elephant. Feeling a fluttering in his chest, he pulled the toy from the shelf, immediately smiling at how soft the material was. He continued to look at it, giggling as he realized it looked very similar to a baby elephant at the zoo during one of his and Yoongi's first dates.

Jimin squealed when the elephant took the food from his hand, as the zoo allowed them to feed the elephants. "It tickled!" He giggled, subconsciously snuggling back against the alpha behind him.

Yoongi chuckled at him, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "Elephants are my favorite animal."

"Really?" Jimin asked, turning his head to look at Yoongi.

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded. "Have been for as long as I can remember. I had all these books about them as a pup, and I dragged this little elephant stuffie everywhere until it was basically just a piece of cloth. I even did a whole presentation on them for fourth grade science."

"That's cute."

Yoongi looked away from the elephants in front of them, meeting Jimin's eyes. "You're cute." He retorted making Jimin blush. The omega tried to look away, as he was too flustered to keep holding the alpha's gaze, but before he could, Yoongi leaned in and softly pressed his lips to Jimin's for a few seconds. When he pulled back, Jimin's cheeks were burning so much he wouldn't be surprised if they were on fire. "Was that okay?" Yoongi asked almost nervously.

Jimin nodded. "It was more than okay." He whispered before kissing Yoongi again.

Jimin smiled brightly at the memory and soon began to imagine him and Yoongi taking their own pup to the zoo to look at the elephants, Yoongi excitedly sharing all the facts he knew about them while their pup's eyes shined in admiration. Before he even knew what he was doing, he was walking towards the closest checkout lane to purchase the toy. "I hope you like this, little Mochi."

***

Jimin ran over to where Yoongi was sitting on the couch with Hoseok the second he and Seokjin returned, ignoring the fact that he was in the middle of a conversation as he sat on his lap and shoved the stuffed elephant in his face. "Look what I bought!"

"A new comfort item?" Yoongi chuckled as he took the elephant into his arms. "It's soft."

"No, it's for Mochi." Yoongi blinked at him in confusion before spotting how Jimin was rubbing his stomach. "I saw it at the store and started thinking about that time we went to the zoo and saw the elephants and you said they were your favorite animal and then we had our first kiss, and then I started thinking about what if Mochi ends up liking elephants too, would we take them to the zoo a lot to see them? And then I thought about how much Mochi might like to have a collection of elephant things like you did, so I thought why not start now and..." He trailed off as he finally realized Yoongi was staring at him in a mixture of love, admiration, and happiness. "What is it?"

Yoongi shook his head slightly. "I'm just happy to see you happy."

A soft smile spread across the omega's face as he gave a small nod. "I am happy." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to Yoongi's cheek as the alpha looked at the elephant toy in his hands again.

***

Yoongi was busy packing his books away when Jimin decided it would be a good time to get some specific 'needs' met. He quietly approached the alpha and knelt on the ground behind him, leaning against him and resting his chin on his shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Apparently neglecting you." Yoongi answered, as he knew Jimin's 'I need attention' tone all too well by now. "Can I help you?"

"Maybe..." Jimin dragged out, lifting up on his knees slightly so he could start mouthing along Yoongi's neck, specifically around his scent gland and mating mark.

"Baby, I'm trying to pack." Yoongi said.

Jimin didn't care as he crawled around to the front of him, taking the book currently in his hands and tossing it to the side as he climbed into his lap. "But I'm horny." He pouted, wrapping his arms around the alpha's neck while shamelessly grinding against. "It'll only take a few minutes."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him. "Normally, that's an insult."

"Oh, are you wanting to prove me wrong?" Jimin asked, biting his lip as he took Yoongi's hands and guided them to rest on his ass. "Because if so, then I will sit here and talk about how short you last until you fuck me. If not, then you can fuck me and cum as fast as you want. Either way, you're going to fuck me so..."

The alpha scoffed but didn't bother to be subtle as he squeezed Jimin's ass cheeks. "Didn't I just knot you an hour ago when I got home from work?" Jimin just ground down against him again in response, moaning quietly at the feeling of his erection through his sweatpants. "You are insatiable."

"Not my fault that your knot is so addicting." Jimin retorted just before Yoongi pulled him into a kiss. Without parting, they fumbled to pull Yoongi's dick out of his pants and pull Jimin's light blue gingham panties to the side--as the omega had created even more of a habit of walking around in just one of Yoongi's t-shirts and a pair of panties due to how hot he always felt--so that Jimin could finally sink down onto him.

Their kisses became hurried and sloppy as Jimin began moving his hips on top of Yoongi, focused more on getting off rather than actually feeling Yoongi like he normally did during sex. Yoongi held the omega tightly to him, his feet planted firmly to the floor so he could thrust his hips up to meet Jimin's movements. Proving Jimin right, it only took a few minutes for Yoongi's knot to form, locking them together as Jimin came across their shirts and Yoongi spilled into him.

"Well..." Yoongi panted out, running his hands over Jimin's back. "Now we're stuck here for 10 minutes."

"I'm okay with that." Jimin giggled breathlessly before letting out a little moan at the feeling of another spurt of Yoongi's cum shooting inside of him.