the terror

mona manages to explain everything to yumi about what she heard and saw, after the explanation, yumi was so scared out of her wits, her grandma also told yumi that mona had the same experience before yumi was born, over the past few weeks, mona was kept in charge to keep an eye on yumi, mona would follow yumi everywhere, she would follow her outside, she would follow her at school, she would even follow her in the bathroom, which was really embarrassing for yumi sometimes.

one day, yumi was called downstairs, when she did, she saw her parents who heard about what happened, so they both decided to cancel the business trip to go and help yumi escape hachi shaku sama.

yumi was leaded in a secret room along with her sister to keep her company, there was prayers everywhere on the walls, there was food, water and for some reason there was a bucket.

yumi: what's the bucket for?

mona: incase if you need to poop or pee.

yumi: ok, i guess

before yumi went in the room with her sister, they both were given buddha statues and papers with the prayers written on them.

grandma: now remember, don't open the door for hachi shaku sama, you can open the door at 7:30 am in the morning, your sister is here to guide you, and protect you, if you both see or hear anything, keep praying, no matter what happens...

yumi: but, what happens if we open the door to hachi shaku sama?

mona: it will be easier for her to get you.

yumi and mona hugged their grandparents and parents, went inside the room, and closed the door behind them.