Chap 22

HLO MAKKALE..😀😀😀😀

I AM BACK😎😎😎

Unga elaaroda patience kku nandri😊😊

Seri Seri story kulla polaam
      👇👇👇👇

       Then the goon try to stab her thats when a hand stopped...
      It was pugazh,who arrived with rakshan and sarath.. He pushed the goon, Soon the police officers arrived and arrested the gang While Sivaangi cried amd ran towards Ashwin..

Shivu : Ashwineyyyy.. plz ashwineyyy kanna thora.. plzz..enna vittu poidaatha😭😭 (cried her heart out)

             His gang were shocked to see Ashwin in a unconcious state.. They all moved towards him with a worried face..

Shivu : Anney.. inga paarunga...avara enthirika sollu ney..😭😭 (while crying)

Pu : Macha.. Macha.. 😢(his eyes blurred)
Rak : Dei.. vaa da hospital kku kootitu povom..😢(he said while gulping tears)

            They took him to the hospital while sivaangi was continuosly crying... Her hands were continuosly bleeding which was unaware about her brothers and her who's mind is fully filled with HIM..💜
           They reached the hospital... He was taken to the operation theatre to remove the bullet... By the time Rakshan informed his parents and also he informed sivaangi's parents about her....
           Sivaangi was standing there with a blank face while her brothers were looking at her with tears.... Soon his mother and sister ran towards the corridor with tear filled eyes..

Devi : Raksha... avanukku enna aachu da....??😭 (While crying)
Rak : Aunty avanukku onnu la... bayapadaatheenga... 😳

          Devi was crying hard while rakshan was consoling  her... His sister was also in the same state.... Devi and Amogha was sitting in the corridor when a hand holded her shoulder... She noticed sivaangi who was looking at her with tear filled eyes😢

Shivu : Aunty... sry.... ennaala dha avarukku.. (her eyes blurred)

Devi : __________

Shivu : Aunty... ippo ashwin kku badhila na dha anga irunthirukanom..(pointing the operation theatre) Aana.. (she started to cry)😭.. plzz aunty neenga enna mannichidunga...

Devi : Azhatha da.. enakku un mela entha kovovum illa.. nee entha thappum pannala.. ava unna kaapathrathukku dha apdi panne.... Athukku reason ennanu theriyuma?? Avanukku unna avlo pudikum..(wiping her tears) Avanukku mattum la enakkum unna avlo pudikum... Nee bayapadatha avanukku onnum aagathu...😢

          Not thinking much she hugged her and cried.. Both of them were shedding tears.. Amogha has happy tears looking at their bond... Pulling back from the hug devi spoke..

Devi : Nee ethaathu saaptiya da..😯
Shivu : Illa aunty... enakku onnume vena.. En ashwin kanna mulikura varaikum enakkum ethum vena..😢

            Suddenly sivaangi felt some dizziness thats when devi noticed her dress was fully covered with blood especially in her hand...

Devi : Shivu... enna ithu.. un kai elaam ratham...

              Thats it, she fell uncouncious which made devi more worry... Soon the doctor shifted her to the ward and checked her..

Doctor : Avangalkku romba blood loss aagirukku athunaala dha mayangi vizhunthathu... aprom I think she skipped her food also... Anyway oru 12 hours observation la irukattum.. she will be ok..