8

Jungwon's Pov

I temporarily closed the app and my phone to talk to that someone which is Jay Hyung who apparently have so many questions to ask.

"Why are you so smiley today Jungwon?" Jay Hyung asked while he entered my room.

"I met this girl..on the app that you have on your phone" I said honestly while pointing at his phone.

"and I think, I like her" I added.

"The espresso app?" He reassured his thought.

"Yes" I answered.

"Oh my, i told you not to use my phone" he scolded me.

"But it was fun" I said teasingly.

"Alright then, who's the lucky gir-

His words got cut off by a boy who overheard our conversation.

"You met a girl in this..espresso app? Jake Hyung appeared out of nowhere.

"Why does everyone always cut me off..and yes he did meet a girl" jay hyung said frustratedly.

"It's fine Jay, as long as the girl is hot-

The Frustrated boy immediately smacked jake's head for him to not continue his words.

"What are you saying Jake" Jay scolded him.

"Why Jay, don't act like it isn't your fault for downloading that app..you even influenced the younger ones" Jake said directly to Jay.

"Even Ni-ki Downloaded the app" he followed up while blaming Jay.

"I just wanted to post my pictures and what's wrong with that..and for your information it isn't my fault that they always use and play with my phone..and it will never be my fault" Jay answered.

"And in fact you have much more followers than I have" he crossed his arms as they both eyed each other.

"Getting feisty huh" I teased them "Stop, Stop it now Hyungs" i ended their debate, Because if I wouldn't they would end up bickering nonstop to each other.

"Who's the girl anyways?" Jake Hyung asked, getting tired of waiting.

"Her name is Mia~" I hummed happily while smiling, "and don't worry Hyung, You and I don't have the same taste in girls" I reached out to him and assured him.

"That's sad, I was hoping that she was hot" Jake commented.

"Here you go again Jake" Jay just shook his head at him, not wanting to fight with him more.

"Hyung, I saw your account in Espresso though"

"tell me whose the only girl in your cup?" I curiously asked as he laughed hysterically.

"Oh that" he continued to laugh, "that girl is my one and only layla" he boast out while jay hyung and I just both widened our eyes.

"You even made an account for layla?..I'm getting concerned Jake" Jay hyung replied as I just tried my best not to laugh at my poor hyung.

"I only did that so all the girls would know that I'm taken" he confidently spat out, Jay just made a weird face at him.

"Anyways going back to this girl, what's her name again?" Jay hyung questioned to avoid Jake and his weirdness.

"Her name is Mika..but I call her Mia" I cooed out at as Jay hyung scrunched his eyebrow, looking like he's thinking of something.

"I think I know her" jay hyung replied.

"You both know her, she must b-

He cut off Jake hyung as he answered, "Her full name is Sim Mika right?"

"And we both have the same initia-

I cut off Jake hyung again when I heard her name being mentioned by Jay Hyung,
"Yes, how did you know her?" I asked Jay hyung seriously, getting unconsciously protective.

"I met her the other day" jay replied, "and she tried to be friends with me also" he added.

"Really" I exclaimed, feeling a bit jealous because I thought I was her first friend in the app.

"Get out off my room hyungs, I'm gonna go chat her now" I demanded as they both started to walk away.

"The way that you're speaking to us is very impolite Yang Jungwon" Jake hyung said.

"Sorry hyung" I sighed as Jake just shrugged it off because he can't resist my charms.

"I'll chat her later too..if I have time" Jay hyung added before completely leaving me alone as I just nodded my head in reply.