42

Sim Mika

Yang Jungwon
Morning hun!!

Yang Jungwon
Are you awake??

Yang Jungwon
I told you, you wouldn't
wake up.

HUNN WHAT?!?
JHAJPQWOSMANQH |

HUNN WHAT?!?|

Sim Mika
I'm awake.

Sim Mika
You doubted
me too much.

Yang Jungwon
Sawrryyy

Yang Jungwon
Anyways I need
to take a shower
now..I just chatted u😌

Sim Mika
Yes, go go,
You're getting smelly

Yang Jungwon
How would you
know, how I smell🤨

Yang Jungwon
I smell like a baby,
you know🙄🙄

Sim Mika
You're a big and
gigantic baby.

Sim Mika
That needs to
take a bath.

Sim Mika
Goodnight, imma
sleep again.

Yang Jungwon
HAHAHAHA goodnight hun.

Sim Mika
CAN YOU STOP
AKJAPALQMWNSJAUEJAL
(Unsent)

Time Skip

I am already on my first location, which is a green grassy field and we are having my first ever photoshoot here in France.

"Jungwon sit on the grass and smile naturally" my photographer instructed and took many photos of me, I just followed his desired poses and looked in the sky, thinking of my one and only.

"Cut" my manager shouted and everyone came towards me, one with a blanket, one with heat warmers and one with a make up brush.

"Jungwon oh my gosh, you're so sweaty" Sowon said rushing towards me with her make up brush and a towel probably from one of the staffs then wiping it on me.

"Can you stop" I pushed her away, "I can do it myself" I took the towel from her and glared at her.

"Sorry but that's my job" she took the towel away from me now and continued wiping my face, while I just rolled my eyes.

"Jungwon-ah" Sowon called for me, i tried to quicken my steps when I heard her loud voice.

"Why are you running away" she proceeded to chase me.

"There you are" she smiled at me and clung her arm in mine.

"Why are you following me" I frustratingly said.

"Wanna go out with me" she asked while raising her eyebrows.

"With you?" I repeated and she nodded her head, "Heck no" I aggressively said.

"Aww..come on babe" she tugged my arm and touched my cheek.

"Don't you dare touch me" I pushed her hand away, "I have a girlfriend and you should know how to respect that" I shouted.

"Well, if you go out with me..I might leave you two alone" she state out, making me listen to her.

"Really?" I asked consciously.

She nodded her head, "why should I trust someone like you" I replied.

"Well if you want to continue your relationship with that Mika..you might want to go out with me" she threatened.

"No, Never" I said and left her dumbfounded.

"I'll continue bugging you then" she shouted and I was able to hear that.