40

After 10 boring and exhausting hours, We have now arrived at France and I immediately searched for my phone and contacted Mia.

Sim Mika

Yang Jungwon
Babe!!

Yang Jungwon
I have now arrived!!

Yang Jungwon
I can't send you a
picture because fans might
see me😔😔

Sim Mika
Jungwon-iee

Sim Mika
Is it beautiful
there?

Yang Jungwon
Yes superrrr

Yang Jungwon
I'll try to take pictures
for you!!

Sim Mika
Okkk, be safe!!

Yang Jungwon
I'll go eat first.

Sim Mika
Sureee, eat well!

Sim Mika

Yang Jungwon

Yang JungwonLOOK AT THIS

Yang Jungwon
LOOK AT THIS

Yang Jungwon
IT LOOKS SO GOOD
RIGHT

Sim Mika
It doessss.

"Hmm, So cute" I muttered quietly, "jungwon eat now and stop using your phone, we don't have much time" my manager strictly demanded and it ruined my mood.

"Today I will only introduce to you your stylist, makeup artist, photographer and a lot of staffs" he looked at me while munching on his food.

"After that...do I get to rest?" I questioned while scrunching my face.

"Uhm..I think so" he answered.

"Thank you so much" I shouted and he just silently laugh finding my little act adorable.

"We're here" I stopped scrolling through Twitter when I heard my manager telling me that we have arrived.

I immediately took my bag and followed him and some other body guards, he guided me to an office where some staffs were sitting and I assume that this will be my crew for my two weeks stay here.

But as I scan through everyone's faces, I saw a girl who I didn't want to see again, she is wearing a black crop top and a black plaid skirt, it was really revealing.

She was smirking and waving her hand at me, My eyes were smoking but she still continued to smirk at me.

Not to delay anything, I quickly sat down beside my manager as he began talking.

"So jungwon, this will be the staffs that will be joining you for the rest of your stay" he said, while I just smiled at them, except for that one girl.

"I will give you like...30 minutes to familiarize yourself with them, if you have any concern, I'll just be outside scrolling through my phone" he smiled at me and continued to leave me with the staffs.

I started to greet and bow at them while they were just squealing on how cute I am, while I was shaking hands with a girl that is supposed to be my stylist, "the girl" took both of our hands and shoved away the poor girl's hand.

"Hey" I raised my voice and glared at her, "she didn't do anything to you..why are you like that" I added.

"She was touching my boy, I couldn't resist it" she silently laughed and looked at her nails.

"What do you mean "my boy"„ I questioned her while I signaled my stylist to stay away because I didn't want her to be involved by our little argument.

"You will be forever my boy" she replied and rolled her eyes.

I scoffed, "What are you doing here?„ we both started to glare at each other.

He poked my chest as she laughs.

"Well, I'm your makeup artist...and you're so lucky to be paired up with the most amazing and glamorous makeup artist" she proudly said with a smile.

"More like the worst makeup artist" I replied.

"What did you say?" She quickly asked.

"I said, I'm gonna go now" but before I unlocked the door, she pulled my hand, making me face her as she hug me, my i eyes widened and I froze.

"I miss you my sheep" she continues to hug me but now she planted a kiss on my check.

I quickly got back to my senses and pushed her, "do not do that..ever again sowon" I shouted and pointed at her as I finally went out of the office and left her alone.

"Let's go" I instructed my manager as he follows me to the car.

"Take me to my hotel" I quickly demanded my driver as my manager just weirdly stared at me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I just want to rest" I replied without hesitation and he surpassingly believed me.