new foundation | pt. 11

Isabela's POV

it's dinner time. Abuela called us to take our seats. I obviously wanted Y/N to sit by my side but I can't because of Mariano.

"okay everyone, let us start our dinner", Abuela said with a smile. "yes, let's hope tonight won't be a horrible disaster", Señorita Guzmán said and chuckled.

everyone started eating their food, I did the same. while I'm eating, Mariano and I were talking about "our" future which is I don't like, obviously. Y/N is what I want.

Y/N's POV

I'm sitting beside Mirabel, I noticed that she was staring at Dolores with a look of threatening. Dolores looked scared. I didn't mind them anyways therefore I'm concerned about Isabela. she's gonna marry her dream boy. I wish the best for her.

I finished eating and told them I'm gonna take a rest. I stood up and brought my plate with me and placed it in the sink. I went to Isa's room, I don't want to watch her and Mariano kissing after the proposal.

I lay myself down on the bed, curling myself. tears fell down on the pillow. I feel sorrow, again. it's always the bad things happen to me. why?

I went up and thought of doing something I like to lessen my sorrow. I thought drawing her, why not drawing her. she's perfect, inside and out.

I grabbed my sketch pad, pencil, and eraser and then I started sketching her. I don't know what angle should I do, she's beautiful in every angle. I thought of doing her side profile instead. I thought of putting some colors in 'coz, why not?

in the middle of my peace while drawing, I heard noises from downstairs and felt the floors quaking. I hid myself in the bathroom, I brought my sketch pad and the other materials with me. after a few minutes, the quake stopped but the cracks didn't disappear. I decided to stay in the bathroom instead and continued what I was doing before.

later, I heard someone came in the room. I left my things in the bathroom on the side of the sink then went out to see who came in.

as i walked out I saw Isabela, full of anger and tears on her face. I went up to her to ask what happened.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEFT ME?!", Isabela angrily shouted at me. "I-I, I don't know what you're talking about. what do you-", I got cut off by her, "WHY?!", she shouted.

I cried and just ignored her then ran back into the bathroom and locked the door. I continued to cry and feeling the tear running down my face as if it's a waterfall. I hear knocks on the bathroom door, "hey, Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry", Isabela said as I hear her crying. I still ignored her as I hear no more of her voice.

I feel tired and slept in the bathtub instead.

I woke up from a noise in the room. sounds like Isa and Mirabel were arguing. I eavesdropped by the door, "you can still marry that big dumb hunk!", said the voice of Mirabel. "I never wanted to marry him. I WAS DOING IT FOR THE FAMILY!!", I heard Isabela. those word made me shocked.

so she really don't like Mariano? what? Mariano is a beautiful guy though. anyways, at least she didn't say yes to him. WAIT, how?!

I opened the bathroom door a little to peek. I saw Isabela staring at the exotic but beautiful plant. and then she started singing? it's her hobby to sing so why not sing.

as I listen to both of the sisters singing, my lips curled up a little as I feel them already well now.

I took my things in the bathroom and went out. I see no one in this anymore since the two were singing and dancing. I looked to my unfinished drawing and flipped my sketch pad deciding to finish it when I feel more well.

I suddenly heard Abuela arguing with Mirabel.

what's happening to this family?

I went down and stood beside Luisa.
"the miracle is dying because of you!", those words came out from Mirabel to Abuela. everyone were shocked.

in a few seconds, large cracks started to appear. "no, no, no!", I heard Tía Pepa. "Casita! take me up there!", Mirabel ran and climbed to go to the candle. I looked for Isabela. I saw her ran and swinging with her vines to save Mirabel. but her gift suddenly went out. I tried to ran to her to catch her but thankfully Casita caught her.

I also saw Camilo running and shapeshifting into different people to also save Mirabel but also failed to do it. he got also caught by Casita. I felt the floors throwing us outside.

I felt my eyes closed tightly as soon as I got thrown outside. I opened my eyes and saw the house falling apart.

the miracle is already...dead

I checked on everyone to see if they are hurt. luckily no one was hurt. "Mirabel! where are you?!", I heard Tía Julieta shouting looking for her youngest daughter. I helped to look for her but ut was getting darker.

*/2 DAYS LATER/*

I let the whole family stay in my old house since their casita has broken down.

I woke up early in the morning and immediately ate my breakfast then went outside to help looking for Mirabel.

I suddenly heard the bells in the church rang and the kids shouting "she here!".

I sighed and were happy that she's already home. I ran up to Mirabel and hugged her. "hey kid, don't do that again. we're so worried about you, okay?", I said while a tear from my eye fell then hugged her again. we pulled from the hug and let the others see her.

Isabela's POV

"hey Mirabel! don't you ever do that again. also, I'm sorry for being mean to-", before I could continue, Mirabel hugged then I hugged her back. I feel bad for treating her like nothing.

*/2 MONTHS LATER/*

Y/N's POV

it's been two months and the house is almost done.

it's already 1 PM and we just finished eating our lunch. we took a rest for five minutes then we got back to work.

after three hours, the Casita is finally finished, we gathered and kind of planned to give the doorknob to Mirabel.

Antonio gave the doorknob to Mirabel, "we see how bright you burn, we see how brave you've been", the family sang. "you're the real gift kid, let us in", Tío Bruno gently said to Mirabel as she walk towards the door.

"open your eyes, abre los ojos", Abuela said, "what do you see", she added. "I see...me, all of me", I heard Mirabel and I know she has teary eyes.

she inserted the doorknob and all of a
sudden the door started to glow. we all were shocked and wasn't expecting this. smiles grew on our faces as the magic grows.

the tiles pushed all of us in the house. music played and all of the people were dancing. I saw Isabela with her new look.

ah, she got more beautiful. I'm so happy that her and Mirabel are getting together now.

the floor took grouped the whole family, and thankfully, Tío Bruno is back. the rats took the picture of them. I'm very glad that they're all back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey, sorry I took so long to update, I was so busy. but here you go.
sorry if this is not so long but I'll try to make the next chapter much longer. thank you for reading:)