How to be dead-alive

╭      ╮
Entry 0
╰      ╯

Log in ✓    Log out

Logging in as Vinn...
.
.
.
.
.

Logging Complete.

Welcome to Author's Entries

-------- ≪ °☁️° ≫ --------

January 18, 2022
Tuesday

Welcome everyone,
As you can see, it is titled as Author's Entries, you will be able to read what Author is thinking as they write, random thoughts at 3-5am in the morning, dreams that he remembers, and all other things.

This book might contain some venting, if you are sensitive to some topics, Author will put up warnings for you.

Be warned that Author suggests not reading some of their Entries that might include paranoia.

Author here is sometimes paranoid but at the same time he's not. He is capable of walking up the stairs while it's dark... Sometimes sleeping while their back is facing the closet that is slightly opened.

Yes he is paranoid that something will grab on their feet when they stick their legs out of the blanket..

Back to the topic, the Entries can also include some spoilers in their books, horrible drawings, a bit concerning What if's, Genshin Impact game that he experienced.

Author might drop their UID in the future, but he might only drop it when he gets Zhongli.

If he doesn't get Zhongli, well, goodluck to you then.

(Spoiler alert, he's Guaranteed thanks to Keqing in the previous banner.)

Thank you for reading everyone, Author wishes you all a Good day/night/noon.

-------- ≪ °☁️° ≫ --------

Exit

Log in     Log out✓

Logging out...
.
.
.
.
.

Log out Complete.