Zhongli Banner

╭      ╮
Entry 3
╰      ╯

Log in ✓    Log out

Logging in as Vinn...
.
.
.
.
.

Logging Complete.

Welcome to Author's Entries

-------- ≪ °☁️° ≫ --------

January 26, 2022
Wednesday, 2:21pm

Zhongli and Ganyu's banners are here.

So, Author here had 3.3k primos and 10 fates, guaranteed thanks to Keqing. He hasn't come home yet.

His pulls are total of 85 if they remember correctly, their last 5* was Hu Tao. Saved up and pulled Keqing in Itto's banner, skipped Xiao and Shenhe's banners.

He swears he's about to buy Genesis crystals just to pull for Zhongli.

They know that they still have 20 days left but Author here is just too impatient to wait. They have been wanting and waiting for Zhongli.

C4 Beidou and C2 Yanfei came home, the monthly reset in Paimon's bargain will reset in 6 days.

(Edited in January 28, 2022)

Author got Zhongli, after buying genesis of course, and since Author already got Zhongli, it's time to put up their UID, isn't it?

Author also has this fear of waking up with negative primos, so, He'll just put his UID in the comment section, if the comment already got 10-15 replies, he'll delete the comment.

Of course, if you still want to send a friend request, they will reply to your comment.

Author's UID:

Remember that he plays in America server, he only created Asia server for their Gacha addiction.

Peace was never an option.

-------- ≪ °☁️° ≫ --------

Exit

Log in     Log out✓

Logging out...
.
.
.
.
.

Log out Complete.