Accidental Massacre

"...What in the world?" Thomas exclaimed.

"I've changed my mind," the pale figure in front of Thomas declared.

Thomas was taken aback. "What?" he asked, bewildered.

"I've decided to turn you into a tank instead." the pale figure clarified, as Thomas noticed something approaching in his peripheral vision.

It was Stephan, his Tiger tank.

Just in time, Thomas turned his gaze towards Stephan as it crashed into him, and he woke up in a strange world, completely disoriented.

Events unfolded, leading Thomas to this situation.

Now, he had a peculiar system—a type of system he never could have anticipated.

"Damn my luck." Thomas muttered to himself, as he attempted to reverse out of the muddy pit he had spawned in. "No use, my luck is already beyond fucked." he cursed his fate. First, he had died on the battlefield in Berlin, defending his fatherland. Then, he had been given a second chance.

Then, he was transformed into Stephan, his tank. And now, he found himself trapped in a muddy pit, burdened with newfound knowledge, such as the system and references to something called Jojo, all forcibly crammed into his metal mind. Memes, so many memes...

"I wonder if it's pregnant." he mused, still referring to his troubled existence, when he heard some rustling nearby.

Curiosity piqued, he turned his turret instinctively, catching sight of a team of adventurers by isekai standards.

"Oh, people! Finally, I've been stranded here...for 15 minutes!" he half-yelled, although all the adventurers heard were the loud engine noises emanating from him.

"It's a beast!" one of them exclaimed. "I've never seen a creature like this before!" another one remarked. "It looks metallic-" a third began to say, before being interrupted.

"Quiet down and assume formation!" the one carrying a sword and a shield attached to the same arm (weird) ordered, prompting Tom Christopher (or Tomopher, as he preferred) to keep a close eye on him since he couldn't understand the language of weebs.

"Bro, you seem sus." Tomopher remarked, aiming his turret at the sword and shield wielder. After all, why would you strap a shield to the same arm you swing a sword with? As it turned out, he was also a magic user, as a standard isekai fireball magic was hurled towards Tomopher, hitting the right side of his hull. Tomopher glanced at his system, which curiously didn't obstruct his view.

HP: 299.99/300

He felt a twinge of pity for the guy. So he retaliated by swiftly removing his head, leaving a 'U' shaped mark on his torso.

"!!!" Everyone cried out the guy's name. Yes, he had died, but that wasn't Tomopher's main concern, nor would it ever be. He shifted his attention to the remaining adventurers. The mage, standing behind, appeared shocked by the crater left due to Tomopher's tank shell exploding after passing through their leader.

Their beastman member, or rather, beastwoman, trembled on the ground, holding her bleeding ears.

"Must be the sound," Tomopher concluded. After all, the beastwoman resembled a cat, and it was likely that her ears were more sensitive than others.

The melee attacker was hesitant to approach Tomopher, knowing they might lose their footing and become vulnerable in the muddy pit.

"Retreat!" bellowed their esteemed healer, a rare Oni cleric. Swiftly, he hoisted the wounded beastwomen, while the remnants of their party carefully assisted the mage, still trembling from the devastating shockwave of pure unfiltered german engineering. Tom found himself pondering the indeterminate gender of the mage, whose cloaked figure concealed any telltale signs as the hooligans left.