One Tank To Rule Them All

"...Eh?" the options that appeared silenced Tom. He never expected this. For this system...

Options:

【Rename】

Modify the name of an area under user's ownership.

【Construct】

Enter build mode on an area under user's ownership.

...to be a base building system.

"Hmmmm..." Tom looked at his new title's effect. "That's useless for attacking..."

「Ruler of Shit Forest」

User gains 10% increase in stats inside Shit Forest.

"....Meh." Tom turned towards the catgirl. "You."

"Y-yes?" The catgirl stood up straight, with her tail tensed. "Where is Shi Forest?" Tom asked, as he looked at the corpse of the 500 dead knights. "Umm.....it's that way." the catgirl pointed to a direction at the right of the road.

"Good." Tom turned and drove into the forest where the girl pointed. The catgirl reluctantly followed in the path of fallen trees behind him.

After about 3 minutes, they arrived. In the middle of the miasma infected forest. Tom noticed someone in white clothing passed out on a tree nearby, but decided to ignore them.

"Construct."

The catgirl looked at Tom with floating question marks above her head, wondering what Tom meant. Meanwhile, Tom was seeing a holographic image of an old and rusty fuel pump at the ground he is staring at. "Interesting...." Tom noticed the bar that have been in his peripheral vision since earlier.

"Hmmm...looks like a fuel tank..." Tom can only see about 6 buildings in the bar.

"So this is some base building system?" Tom's question was left unanswered. "Za frick?" He decided to ignore such things for now and build the thing that looked like a fuel pump.

".....OF COURSE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES!" Tom exited the Build Mode in anger. He remembered the person lying on the ground from a while ago and angrily drove trough the trees just to get to him. He needs to release his anger on something, and the cat is needed for communication so he can't just shoot her.

He is angry, not dumb.

..._..._..._..._..._..._...

The man with white hair awaken in the middle of the dark forest. But he was not scared. He was enraged. He have somehow reincarnated. He knew very well that he just perished. The last thing he remember is being killed by a little girl wearing a green and yellow striped sweater.

The girl was somehow unaffected by his ring.

He is Sauron. The Dark Lord. And by the power of some higher being he is alive. He felt taunted. As if it want him to be entertainment.

"Fine." He stood up. "I'll entertaint you. By destroying this world." he begin to think. He is Sauron after all. He won't do it without a plan. First, he will-

"Ah, what a beautiful beast." Sauron looked at the shiny silver creature moving towards him. "You'll be my first slave-"

Boom!