Comrade

Tom waited for his stamina to recharge. His fuel to be exact. 860 gallons to be more precise. Thankfully if he just shutdown his engine, it will refuel automatically.....because he have to spend hours shooting small animals and beast that past by just so he can get shop points to buy the skill for the fuel recharging. With nothing to do, he go over his system and stats all over again.

HP:280/300

MP:0/0

STR:1500(Stronk)

STA:200/860

DEF:6800(EXTRA THICC)

AGI:15(Bruh)

DEX:467

Title:「The Last Tiger」,「Child Murderer」

Skill:〔Flight〕,〔POV〕

Passive Skill:〔Refuel〕

Race Exclusive Skill:〔Blitzkrieg〕

Equipment/Accessory:

『A Virgin's Blood』

Effect:

Increase AGI by 1.

"So, I'm not speed, got it." Tomopher looked trough his stats and title, and think that it's just about right, since he is a tank. He then looked at his Equipment section.

"Watafak is this."

He looked at his track, since technically anything related to AGI should be there. He used his third person point of view to look. He saw the dried up blood from the girl he squashed earlier.

"Oh.....nice, temporary buff." he looked at the positive side of the sintuation. "Welp. Time to move." he decided that the amount of fuel he have now is enough. At least for now.

The beast's engine roared, signaling how he is ready for action.

Tomopher sped off, crushing the dead trees and small animal that was foolish enough to hide under it. "Wow suprise exp." he drove for 2 minutes, in the direction where the team from yesterday run off to and....

...he stumbled upon an elf village. He can tell since there are a bunch of treetop houses.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm...." he advanced slowly, since there are no sign of anyone being here. Then an elf man, who looks over his 20s, which means very old in human terms since elf is immortal in the aspect of aging, appeared from behind a tree.

He spoke German. Tomopher was, nonetheless, suprised.

"....Comrades!" the elf said, as he slowly approached Tomopher, who aimed his barrel at him. Tom can see other people in the distance. Maybe the elf's family.

"..How do you know German?" Tomopher's engine roared. The elf look alarmed. He pulled out something and held it in front of him.

A black cross.

"I'm one of you!" the elf believed there are actually people in the tank. He surely won't expect the tank itself is the people. Though he can recognize that it is indeed a German tank.

"..." Tom stayed vigilant. He listened to the story the elf man told.

Turns out, he is a reincarnator, just like Tom. He was German. A foot soldier. He came here after dying to an artillery strike, and when he came too, he is already an elf.