3 | gossip session

olivia's pov

after coming home, i signed some paper work and had some online meetings regarding the upcoming schedule for black widow. it was still a shock to me that i was going to be in a marvel film... absolutely insane!

once i finished all of my business things, it was about 5pm and i had a dinner reservation with lizzie and scarlett at around 7:30pm.

i took a quick shower and decided to do some natural curls for my hair using my curling wand. as for my outfit, we decided on a fancy place because the girls insisted seeing as i had some BIG news to share, so i decided to dress a bit extra tonight for the occasion.

i put on a brown cami ruched pearl dress that ended around where my knees were. i paired that with my cropped black biker jacket and some black mary jane pumps. i just knew my feet were going to ache tomorrow, but whatever it matches the outfit.

i went with a natural makeup look because i was too lazy to do anything else. i did however apply a bit of brown sparkle eyeshadow to add some spice to my eyes!

{dress below!}

i lastly added some dainty necklaces and rings for accessories

i lastly added some dainty necklaces and rings for accessories. i threw my keys and my phone as well as my wallet into my purse. luckily, lizzie and scarlett were picking me up tonight, so i didn't need my car.

by the time i finished getting ready, i got a text from them saying that they arrived at my place. i came out to them screaming at me and i laughed in response.

"hey besties!" i said once i got into the car.

"LIV! hey girl!" lizzie replied.

"hey bitch! you look stunning." scarlett shouted.

"look at you two! we really went all out tonight and for what.." i said as i laughed.

"we have to celebrate liv! you're literally gonna be in black widow with scar and you need to tell us what happened at the party the other night because you disappeared on us." lizzie said as scarlett nodded happily.

"i'll tell you guys at dinner and i know i'm so happy that i got the role!" i replied!

we continued to chat until we arrived at the restaurant. once we got there, we got escorted by a waiter to a private area and sat down.

we ordered 1 filet mignon, 1 chicken pesto ravioli, and 1 margarita pizza. of course we were sharing everything because we all were starving.