4 | who is olivia woods?

oliviawoods

oliviawoods life has been treating me real good lately 64,075 likes 10,981 comments

64,075 likes 10,981 comments

username1 idk who u are but u are stunning

username2 fawk be my wife plz

username3 who r u and how do i date u

scarjo go best friend!!
{liked by oliviawoods}

elizabetholsenofficial nah bc u fine asf
{liked by oliviawoods}

oliviawoods @/scarjo @/elizabetholsenofficial i! love! you! guys! <3333
{liked by elizabetholsenofficial, scarjo}

username4 friends supporting friends i love

username5 no literally who is she

username6 the makeup!!

username7 absolutely slayed this fit

marvelstudios 🕸🕷
{liked by oliviawoods}

username8 !?!?!?

username9 marvel???? i have questions

chrisevans 😏
{liked by oliviawoods}

username9 now i have even more questions...

username10 breaking the internet

username11 omg idk who u are but ur trending like... everywhere sis

username12 the power of olivia woods

•••

WHO IS OLIVIA WOODS?
article by enews

as of the last few days, the name olivia woods has been trending on all social platforms. we're sure that you're all wondering who she is! well look no further because enews is going to tell you all about olivia woods!

olivia woods is a 29 year old rising actress, singer, model, and social media personality! talk about being multi talented!

she also has starred in several popular music videos and commercials. she truly is a rising star in the making. olivia has been in the industry for over 5+ years and we definitely see her immense talent shining through!

olivia is best friends with scarlett johansson and elizabeth olsen both of whom star in several marvel projects! furthermore, it has been released that olivia is going to be joining scarlett in the new film, black widow! she will be taking over fl...

olivia is best friends with scarlett johansson and elizabeth olsen both of whom star in several marvel projects! furthermore, it has been released that olivia is going to be joining scarlett in the new film, black widow! she will be taking over florence pugh's role as yelena belova as pugh had to step down due to previous filming commitments.

here at enews, we are extremely excited to see olivia in this new role. she's going to kill it as yelena!

moving on to other news regarding olivia, we have noticed that chris evans, another actor in the marvel universe, has recently followed her on instagram and commented on her post recently.

it could just be a friendly way of welcoming her into the marvel universe or it could just be some fun flirting from captain america himself! we'll get back to you on that if their story continued to unfold. they definitely would make an amazing couple if you ask us!!

stay tuned for more news on olivia woods!

•••

hellooooo everyone, i'm back with another update!! my spring semester of school is starting in a day and i'm sure i'm going to be extra busy because of it as well as work!

regardless, i will try my best to update my books whenever i have the time to do so! i do apologize if it does take a bit of time for the future updates.

once again, thanks for the support and as always, please remember to vote, comment as well as follow if you guys like my content! following and adding the book to your home should notify you guys everytime i release a new chapter! thank you guys and see you soon in the next update!! <3