Queen Scarlet

"Hello again." Queen Scarlet said as she popped in announced.

I look at the red dragon, I knew who she was and if I get caught by her the chance of me being killed or eaten is most likely to happen. Clay and Tsunami were surprised Scarlet was able to follow them back to the cave after assaulting her.

"Oh, I don't think I have to. Someone sent up a lovely, helpful smoke signal for me. What a brilliant idea." Scarlet said in a threatening yet seductive tone.

I heard Sunny talk which made my whole body vibrate despite her being the smallest dragon in this cave. Scarlet's head almost reached the ceiling of the cave. "Who-who are you?"

"Now, really, this is getting insulting. You're in my territory. How dare you not recognize me?" Scarlet spread out her gigantic wings to show off her power and authority to make us submit to her. Some other dragons came out of a different cave and I'm assuming it's the guardians. One of them was snarling while slowly saying Scarlet's name.

"Scarlet...WEBS, KESTREL!"

Before I could blink, Scarlett quickly rushed up Dune and snapped his next like it was a toothpick.

"DUNE!"

Soon Kestrel came out of one of the caves and Scarlet ordered her guards to cease her along with everyone else. The Skywing guards came rushing at us but the dragonets put up a fight except for Sunny who was mourning after Dunes's death but she held you close to her.

Eventually one of the guards came to take Sunny away and I tried hiding behind her but one of the guards pick me up and I scream at them to let me go.

"Heh look at this tiny scavenger fighting for its life as if it would get away, what shall we do to it, your majesty."

"Give him to me, I'm feeling a bit hungry," Scarlet commanded the Skywing guard.

"NO! Let go of me you mongrels!"

I kept screaming and jolting around to get out of the dragon's grip but I look up and all of them stare at me except the dragons who already know I can talk.

"It talks!" Scarlet screamed out.

"Duh I can talk, what do you think I am? A dummy?" I said sarcastically and I look over to Glory seeing she has a small smile on her face.

"How thrilling! I never knew scavengers could talk, maybe I'll keep you as a pet. Guards take him/her away with the other dragons, I'll talk to Burn about this."

All the guards started flying away they put chains on the dragonets but the one holding me took off with Scarlet.

...

I wake up from what seemed like a nightmare, possibly the worst nightmare I've ever had. I start moving around and thankfully my senses were good or else I would have been dead because I almost fell off a stone pillar that was 100ft off the ground.

"Woah, holy crap I could have died! Where the heck am I now?"