1. Meeting again?

Valentina's POV

Happiness...

Happiness & excitement...

I'm finally meeting my family again after 10 long years...

"Sweetie?" The social worker Anna said

"Yes?" "Are you ok with living with your father?" "Of course! I'm actually so excited!" "Well that's great! We'll go back to your house to pack if its ok?" "Its ok.."

———

We just arrived at my step dad's house which was slowly falling apart, me and Anna went inside and went to the attic- well my room...ex room now tho since I'm moving to my dad's place which is in Italy. I packed my clothes which was not much since Jacob my step dad decided to burn my clothes st the fire place.

I also grabbed the photo of me and my whole family even if it was taken 10 years ago when I was just 5 years old and before my mom decided to move to Texas. I did question her why but she just said that its for protection purposes.

Before me and Anna left the house I grabbed my stuffed animal which was a Giraffe given by my brother Alessandro, I call the giraffe sand since I like the beach...I don't know how my little me named sand that...totally don't know.

When me and Anna left the house we went to her car and put my luggage and a small backpack on her trunk and went to the airport.

———

"Valentina wake up sweetie" Anna says softly shaking me trying to get me to wake up, "Mhmmm ok" I said in a sleepy voice.

I then proceeded to drink from my water bottle since my throat was kinda dry from sleeping the whole way coming here at the airport.

We then left the car to go inside, we waited for our flight and when we heard our flight number we went onto the airplane going to Italy.

———

We landed in Italy and waited for my brother to come pick me up, Anna didn't specify which one of my brothers are gonna pick me up tho..After waiting a few minutes on Wendy's for my brother he finally arrived.

Me and Anna went out of Wendy's and went to my brotherz I could see his face yet tho, when we finally got to my brothers car which looks very expensive, maybe it was.

"Hi, you must be Mr. Alessio Lombardi" Anna started to say to my brother which now I learned to be Alessio. "Ahh yes that would be me" he proceeded to say, after awhile of him and Anna talking and me standing there awkwardly, Anna finally went back to the airport to go back to Texas.

"Hey bambina, I miss you so much!" "Hi Alessio, I miss you so much too!" He then hugged me tight like I would leave again somehow. "Come on let's go home, our family is waiting for us" "the whole family?" "The whole family" confirmed Alessio.

"There's sometime your not telling me Alessio" I said breaking the hug then looking at him at the eyes. "We have a new brother bambina. He's name is Rocco and he's the youngest"

Silence...

"YES FINALLY IM NOT THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE!!" I shouted. "Stop shouting bambina, and yes your finally not the youngest anymore" "you guys always tease me for being the youngest you know that right" "yes I know but we treated you like a princess you also know thhpat right" then we bickered for 10 minutes straight until his phone started ringing.

"Hi grandpa" "yes, yes I got her here beside me" "were still at te airport" "ok, ok were coming now".

"We need to go now bambina, grandpa's getting mad at me since were taking so long and he wants to meet you after all these years" "Ok let's go!!! I also wanna meet my new brother!! By the way how old is he?" "He's 5 years old" "ohhh" he chuckled at my 'O' face.

——

Alessio was getting my stuff while I was staring st the house in awe after not being here for so long. It changed so much I tell you, and there was a lot of car in the garage.

"Is this all you have bambina?" Alessio asked me looking at my one suitcase and my small backpack along with my stuffed animal giraffe. "Oh and I see you still have the giraffe given by Sandro" "Of course I still have sand, its my only toy too" "Manada didn't buy you toys?" "No she didn't, she says it was a waste of money" "hmm ok, c'mon let's go inside now, the maids will put your stuff on your room" I just nodded.

We were at the door when I stopped "What if they don't like me anymore?" "Maybe they already replaced me with my new brother Rocco" "What if I'm just gonna be a burden" "What if they will hurt me like Jacob did?...No they wouldn't be like that".

"Hey sorella?(sister) You okay?" "What? Oh uhm yeah, I'm fine- good I mean.." 'Great job Valentina you just made it obvious that your not fine nor good nor okay' "You sure sorella?(sister)" "Yep, c'mon let's go inside, I wanna meet them again" "Ok sure, let's go".

We went inside and went to the living room where Rocco was playing with his toys."Sissy is here Roccooo" Alessio said in a sing-song voice. "Where is my sissy?" Questioned Rocco. "Sissy is here fratello" I said walking to him but I guess that wasn't necessary since he practically jumped on me.

"Sissyyyyy your so prettyyyy" "Awww thank you dear brother, your sooo cuteeee" I said while he puts his head on my neck embarrassed "Don't be embarrassed Rocco" I said to him. I noticed he was sleeping and looked at Alessio's shocked face, "How? Without even trying?" "What?" "You just made him sleep by just carrying him" "Ok and what about it?" "Its his nap time and he usually doesn't go to sleep this fast" "Oh..I guess I'm special then" I said while smirking at him.

"Rocco time for your nap time-" Aunt Elliana said while walking out of the kitchen. She halted as she saw Rocco abandoned his toys and went poof. (I had to do it) She didn't see me and Alessio standing just at the door of the living as she was running back to tephe kitchen.

Me and Alessio looked at each other "You thinking what I'm thinking sorella?" "I think I do fratello" I said while smirking

———

Stay tuned for the nxt chptr! I didn't know how to end this chprt btw so I just kept on writing then found the perfect opportunity to end this chprt as V and Alessio thinking on pranking the whole family that Rocco was kidnapped lol.

I'm not gonna say anything until nxt chptr sooo hehehe.
Anyways I hope you guys had fun reading this chptr and I'll see you guys nxt time.

-Cess