2. Pranking & Reunion

I'm posting this chptr early cuz my mom decided last minute that we will going to a park and its literally 8° outside

Valentina's POV

Me and Alessio was trying not to get caught as we were looking at the chaos at the kitchen. "Has anyone seen Rocco?" Aunt Elliana asked panicked. "His in the living room isn't he?" Questioned Gabriel.
"No he's not! Valentina and Alessio is coming soon and I don't want Valentina to hear that her new brother has just been kidnapped!" "He's probably just playing somewhere" Gianni said. "Yeah like last time we panicked cause we didn't know where he went but we was just at Valentina's room.." Giovanni said it this time.

Silence...

"AHHHH ROCCOS GONE!!" Screamed Xavier "SHUT UP XAVIER" Xander said hitting his twin's head. "ENOUGH" Grandpa said in his business voice. Everything then went silent
"We will find him Elliana, don't worry" Grandpa said to aunt Elliana. "I think this is the queue we come out Alessio.." I whispered to my brother "Yeah I think so too before they cause a war.." "A war??" "Nothing..Let's just go" "Hmmm ok".

3...

2...

1...

"SUPRISE!!!!" Me, Alessio and Rocco who just woke up jumped into the kitchen where the rest of family are. "MOMMYYYYYY" Daniel screamed running to his mother while the rest of the family except the women pulled out guns.

Me and Rocco gasped at the sight of our family having guns. When they realized it was just us three they immediataly hid their guns.

Silence...

"MY BABY!!" Grandma says while running to me hugging me immediataly after the moment of silence. Everyone went out of shock and went to hug me one by one...Well maybe not the two sets of triplets which they six all hugged me at once after seeing me and getting to hug me. And lastly was my dad Vincent Lombardi.

"Oh bambina! I missed you so much!" He says while hugging me tightly, and I mean very tightly tight. "I missed you so much too dad" I said in a cracked voice while my tears was trying to get out of my eyes and successfully did it. I looked over his shoulder to see the rest of my family also crying.

I also hid the pain from my back when he burned my back from when I was living with him. It really hurts but I don't want to ruin this happy reunion right now so I'll deal with it later.

"Oh how much I've missed you so much" My Grandpa said coming back to hug me after my dad went back to his place before me, Alessio and Rocco came in. "I've missed you to grandpa" I hugged him back.

I notice Rocco was in the living room again playing with his toys. "You would not believe this aunt Elliana" Alessio started while I gave him a look. "Valentina did something outrageous!" He said while doing the hands thingy when people are very very dramatic. Which he is right now.

Everyone turned to him waiting to tell the rest of the story. And it was just me holding Rocco while he slept, I don't know what's so impressive about that really. But I guess its soooo I pressive that he has to tell everyone.

"Valentina made Rocco fall asleep without even trying!!" "That's not really interesting Alessio" I said "Uhhh yeah it is! Rocco doesn't sleep like that so fast!" "Its just sleeping, you could bribe him with chocolate" "We did that...it went well If I must say so myself really" Xavier said this time.

"No it wasn't my baby had a sugar crash" Aunt Elliana said "mY bAbY hAd A sUgAr cRAsH" Daniel said mockingly " And who's idea was it?" Everyone excluding Rocco since he was in the living looked at Daniel. "You." Everyone said except me.

"Oh yeah..."

———

After that happy reunion in the kitchen and all the chaos with the guns and small war talk with Alessio. The G and D triplets showed me where my room was located and gave me a tour around the house even tho I said I remember much from it. But they just said that they want to spend more time with me in the time being and for making up lost time of not spending time with each other.

After the tour of the mansion both set of triplets finally left me alone in my room which I gotta say nothing has changed much of it. My bed was still the same when I left it to go have a photoshoot with the family and my closet still had my baby stuff but grandpa said that some of my brothers will bring me shopping later on to get new stuff. My bathroom was still the same with my princess toothbrush and my minion toothpaste.

Everything is literally the same as I left it. After the roaming around of my room and non stop smiling, I packed my toddlers outfit into a box and put my clothes which was not that much and my shoes that I successfully hid it away from him.

After unpacking Lucas came in into my room while I was drawing. "Hey bambina" he said while kissing the top of my head. "Hi Lucy" I replied using my childhood nickname which he hated but made and exception for me. "You know I don't like that nickname Valentines" "Hey!" "Now you know how I feel" I just rolled my eyes  of his childish behavior...also mine too.

"Anyways grandma wanted me to come up and call you down for lunch" "Ok let's go! I'm kinda hungry" "C'mon let's go" then we both came down going towards the kitchen re the rest of the family are waiting for us.

When we were in view for the family to see us Xavier then said "Finally! We can eat now" Xander then again hit his twin's head "Oww" Xavier whined while rubbing his head.

I chuckled at his childish whining. Then me and Luca sat down to eat lunch. "We must say our prayers first before eating and I would like Xavier to pray since he is very hungry, right Xavier?" Grandma said "Yes grandma" everyone then put their hands together in a praying manner then Xavier started his prayer. "It's about drive, it's about power, we stay hungry, we devour. Put in the work, put in the hours and take what's ours...Amen" immediately Xavier stuffed his face with food. While everyone was still shocked at his prayer. I was the first one to break out of shock and put the food on my plate and started eating. Then everyone also started eating.

———

Hi readers! This is the second chpt & for those who doesn't know I update on Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays st 12:30 PST CANADIAN TIME
It is also in my bio sooo I hope you enjoyed this chpt next chptr will be shopping and one question will

Something bad happen?

Or

Nothing will happen?

Anyways see you next chptr

-Cess