6. Playdate

.
.
.
.
Valentina's POV

I woke up from Rocco's jumping. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP SISSY!" Rocco screamed in my ear. "I'm up, I'm up.." I said while rubbing my eyes and trying to adjust to the sunshine seeping thru my curtains.

"C'mon c'mon sissy! I wanna go play with my friends now! Also its just you and me in the house since mama and the others are working"

"Who's your friend then? Also where do they work?"

"My friends name is Zack and Zane! They're twins. And I don't know where they work"

"Hmm ok, is the house from the nearby neighborhood?"

"YES! YES YES!!"

"Ok ok, no need to yell Rocco"

"Sorryyy"

I pinched his cheeks while he whined. We both got dressed up and went downstairs. Checking the time it was 9:57 AM in the morning. Guess I woke up late then usual.

We both ate our breakfast and we went outside to our driver waiting for us. Two bodyguards and a maid will be coming with us too. But they are going on a different car.

———

When we arrived there was a lovely house–well mansion there stood infront of us. Me, Rocco and the bodyguards and maid went in. When we went inside there stood two boys grinning at us.

"ROCCO!!" "ZACK!! ZANEE!!!" The three of them yelled at the same time. "Ok you guys go play, but don't break anything ok? I'll be here in the living room." The three of them nodded and went upstairs to the twin's room.

The maid was watching the three of them while one bodyguard was here with me and the other bodyguard went with three of the children.

I noticed that my phone was on 12% after being on it for 4 hours. After spending another hour in the Dela Cruz's home. Rocco and the twins said goodbye to each other and then we left.

"So did you have fun Rocco?" "Hmm" He said while leaning onto me. "I'm sleepy sissy" He mumbled to me. "Hmm ok Rocco, just sleep, I'm gonna be here". After I said that I heard small snores and chuckled at Rocco's cuteness.

———

We were back home at 4:21 PM. I went holding Rocco in my arms since he was still asleep. I got to his room and tucked him in making a mental note to myself to wake him up when our family arrives later.

But then I fell asleep beside Rocco. Saying to myself " maybe just an hour of sleep" I mumbled.

———

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed reading this SHORT chapter! And early post lol. Next will be someone's POV at the start hahaha. Idk what is funny lol.

Hope you drank and ate well!! Be safe and God bless you!!

-cess & sofie