𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗮𝘂𝗴. 𝟯𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 grinding against each other. people making out against the walls and drugs being passed in a circle. it was the last day of summer, before the days were spent stressing and the nights where spent crying.

"YOO, L/N" a bi-colored hair boy shouted, engulfing you into a hug till you pushed him off.

"don't "yoo, l/n" me nigga. where the hell yo' intoxicated ass been?" twisting your neck at him, you've been looking for his ass for an hour! and now his drunk ass show up?

chuckling, "chill! i just got twerked on by this BIG BOOTY BITCH! tanaka ass held me up while she threw that shit!" he exclaimed, low eyes with a goofy grin. his ass was most definitely fucked.

humming, as you looked around the room. "okay noya, don't get fucked up" you warned, before slightly pushing him out the way. walking around for a bit before your eyes landed on a familiar black-haired boy.

"tobio?" you questioned, "fuck you doing here?" you continued, snatching the red cup out his hands. downing it before handing him back the cup, "your welcome, you know yo ass can't handle dark liquor"

"this boke forced me to come" kageyama said, pouring himself another drink choosing to ignore you just drank his random concoction. "saying some dumb shit like... ian' pushing p. the fuck does that even mean?" he ranted, looking at you who just shook your head.

"you just ain't pushing p" you shrugged, before patting his shoulder. "but aye! imma be inna back. ight?" you added, receiving a nod before walking towards the back. coughing as the smoke hit your lungs. "damn"

"y/n?" suga announced, blowing out the smoke before passing the blunt to this orange-haired boy.

"you tryna hit?" the boy asked, scooting over to make space for you on the couch. hitting the blunt once again before holding it out to you. "what? you ain't never hit a blunt before?" he joked, a smug look on his face as you snatched the blunt out his hands.

taking a seat to his left as suga sat to his right, inhaling the smoke before turning to face the ginger. blowing the smoke directly in his face.

"hot" he stated, a goofy grin on his face as you playful rolled your eyes. lifting the blunt back up to your plump lips before it was snatched away.

"nigga—"

being cut off by a pale finger being held up to your lips, "this shit exotic, pay or get the fuck on" the boy spoke, causing your face to twist up.

"PAY? nigga you got me fucked up!" you exclaimed, twisting your neck at him. "fake ass exotic shit" you mumbled, rolling your eyes. how the fuck he gone try to make you pay for some shit his ass offered?

"fake? my shit ain't fake to suga" he replied, exhaling smoke your way. humming, "smells like strawberry shortcake" he continued, before handing the blunt to faded ass suga. too high to even comprehend what planet his ass was on.

"pass my hits to y/n, imma just take a quick nap" said suga, his words coming out slow and slurred as he leaned his head against the couch, gone within seconds. as you snatched the blunt from the frowning ginger.

"the fuck? y'all not finna' tag team my blunt, man" his smile no longer visible on his face, as you gave his a look of amusement. accepting his little dare.

"oh really?" you questioned, placing your lips onto his blunt. inhaling then exhaling the smoke into his face, with a smirk placed upon yours. "or what?" raising an eyebrow as you tilted your head.

gaining a smirk on his face, "ill box yo' ass right now" he stated, sitting up from his slouching position. snatching his blunt from between your lips, before leaning in. causing you to push his ass back.

"chill out playboy, if you want a kiss you gotta' pay me for that shit" you joked, crossing your arms as his smile grew wider.

"what? you want some coke? 1 kiss per line" he replied, causing your mouth to go wide. is this nigga calling us an addict?

"COKE? you talking bout' coca cola, right?" you asked, frowning as the boy chuckled. grabbing the tray from the table and placing it onto his lap, then reaching into his pocket. pulling out a tiny ziplock baggie, pouring the white substance onto the tray before pulling out a 50 dollar bill. rolling it up before placing it onto the tray, gesturing for you to grab it.

"nah, you on some euphoria type shit" you added, shaking your head.

as he frowned, "wait....so you ain't that chick who was in the mcdonalds bathroom the other day? the one who offered to snort a line off my dick?" he asked

"you joking right?"

"maybe, nah" he said, narrowing his eyes as he leaned in closer for a better look. "yeah, you ain't her. she ain't have piercings nor teeth" he added, leaning back as you gave him a blank look.

"jeez, thanks"

"what?" he questioned, "you look way hotter than how you looked in that bathroom tho" he continued, leaving you to side-eye him. pursing your lips as he looked down at the tray for a second, before making eye contact with you. "you tryna experience a new world of fun?"

"are you offering me the chance to do coke" raising an eyebrow at him.

"maybe, what? too pussy to try?" he teased, freeing your inner daredevil.

"hand me the bill"

....

"how you feeling?" the ginger asked, you both slouched up against the couch.

"i know why demi lovato was addicted to this shit, i'm on fucking pluto" you giggled, your body feeling weightless as you were officially on a 1st class flight to cloud 9.

no wonder them kids in euphoria did all them drugs, it makes you feel numb.... it makes you feel fucking amazing. till some bitch ruins it.

"y/n?" a voice called out multiple times before a figure was standing in front of you. arms crossed as he gave you a look of disapproval. "c'mon, your friend just got his ass kicked"

"yooo, y/n. you know this bitch?" the boy asked, looking over at you who just shrugged.

"imbeciles—"

"TSUKI! C'MON, HE JUST RAN UP AGAIN FOR ROUND TWO!" yams shouted, watching the fight in shock.

"dumbass" the taller male sighed, rubbing his temple before walking away. leaving you alone in your imaginary clouds till a familiar voice was heard.

"TANAKA, HOLD ME BACK! IM FINNA GO MORTAL KOMBAT ON THIS FAT KNEE BITCH!"

~𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘༘ ◡̈