𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.𝟭𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

—𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐲𝐦

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐘𝐌, 𝐀long with the team. pregaming before your night of partying to celebrate their win.

"bruh, im finna be so fucked up i be chilling with juice wrld" noya shared, lighting up a blunt.

concerning a few of his teammates, "is that a cry for help?" sugawara asked, snatching the blunt from between his fingers before he could even get a hit.

he needed this more than anybody this week, especially after the shit he saw this morning.

"nah, but where my hotmama and kageyama at?" he asked, suddenly realizing they weren't with y'all.

with you and shoyo side-eyeing each other, knowing it was only a matter of time before their secret relationship was revealed.

"oh! i sent them to go pick up the pizza" daichi shared, not bothering to look up from his phone.

as yamaguchi hummed, "okay, imma run to the parking lot and see if they are still here. i need another pack of blunts" he shared, before running out of the gym.

eyes low, and red as he entered the parking lot in search of a black car. "bingo" he whispered, once he found it. walking up only to see two faces collided together in a heated makeout session.

leaving the male stunned for a second, "holy shit" he said, with a shocked grin. not once did he suspect kageyama and kiyoko to be a possible couple since he never spotted the two together.

before running back to the gym, to avoid being caught by the two.

"so did you tell them?" daichi asked, his dark brown eyes surrounded by red boring into him. as he sent the captain a nod, rushing back to his seat beside a head-bopping tsukishima.

with his back against the wall as he sat on the cold floor, headphones over his ears as he sipped on the random concoction in his plastic, red cup.

"oh my gosh tsukii!" he whispered, shaking the male shoulders. instantly ruining his high as he removed his headphones shooting the freckled boy an annoyed look.

"what?"

"three words kiyoko, kageyama, kissing," he told, causing the blond-haired male face to switch from annoyed to confused.

too far on cloud 9 to even recognize the words he was saying. gaining a sigh from the freckled boy, "i saw kageyama and kiyoko making out in the parking lot" he shared, not noticing the low-key ear hustling shorter male.

"you saw who kissing in the parking lot?" noya asked, no longer pretending to not listen to his conversation. causing everyone's attention to be directed toward the 3.