𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.𝟴,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐁, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 night atmosphere. just looking at the sky as the crickets song in the background, waiting for 2 more people to arrive.

"koshi? why are we all here?" you asked, directing your orbs to the grey-haired male. who was still embarrassed from his actions from a week ago.

sighing, "family meeting? shit, it's just nice having everyone together again" he grinned, it was a bitter sweet moment for him.

"can't all be family when someone let me get my ass beat" a bi-colored male announced, side-eyeing you.

"boy, tanaka bald ass let you get ya ass beat!" you corrected, "nobody told yo' ass to go out and get some liquid courage"

"bald? bitch i got hair"

"barely, i seen niggas with longer pubes than that shit" you laughed, receiving a scoff

"kiyoko love it tho" sticking his tongue out,

as noya snickered, "as if she wanna' fuck with a guy who's hair doesn't even meet her braiding requirements"

"fucking imbeciles, you've been chasing a girl who posted she likes tall guys with hair" tsuki voiced, rolling his eyes at their constant bickering.

as someone chuckled, "damn, bakayama sure do meet those requirements" a ginger laughed, patting the black-haired male back. who just grunted

them both taking a seat besides you, "aye? you that chick from the party?" he questioned, narrowing his eyes at you. the piercings, nails, hair....it most definitely was you.

"maybe, why?" raising an eyebrow as he grinned. reeking of weed, as he flashed his pearly whites. his eyes low and red as they bore into yours.

"cause' you left without giving me a kiss, remember "a kiss per line" he recalled, causing sugawara eyes to go wide.

"uh, we are not that type of family..." sugawara trailed off, watching as his fellow friend stared at your lips with lust filled eyes.

a smug look on your face, "you really want that kiss don't you?" you asked, pursing your lips. it would be a lie if you said he was unattractive.

"y/n, i swear to fucking god if you kiss that idiot in front of me—"

"i dare you to kiss me" hinata suddenly dared, watching as your face lit up with amusement.

"you good bro? it a vein popping out your forehead" noya asked, looking over at the stressed out tsukishima. who held the bridge of his nose, attempting to calm down.

causing kageyama to chuckle, "cockblocker" he faked coughed, receiving a glare.

"i think hinata like your cousin" yamaguchi shared, a small smile on his face as he watched the way hinata looked at you.