ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

•••

I looked at Kasia talking while I sipped my cup of lean .

"w-what ?"she laughed nervously looking away from her phone before I shrugged .

I looked out my window before I heard her giggle and I slightly frowned turning to her seeing her recording me.

"bruh come on kna."i slightly mugged her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"you okay ?"she asked and I waved her off nodding before I started stareing into space.

my nigga Servo really died , it's been a good two weeks now, but still , that's wrong as hell , we know who did that shit too.

Dre bitch ass , him and some nigga had beef and he decided to be all bad and shit and shoot up the club and shit , ion know if he knew he shot pookie , but I'm still killing this nigga.

"you hungry ?"i asked Kasia breaking myself out my thoughts.

"yea, are you okay tho kashai- you can talk to me you know ?"she said as I chuckled.

"Mhm."i said nodding as I pulled into Wendy's.

"your so distant when it comes to your feelings, one time you would just talk to me , but now it's different , I don't like this..."she trailed off after I ordered our food pulling up to the next window.

"thank you.."I mumbled as I got our food before pulling off.

"So you don't hear me Kashai ?"she asked and I shrugged.

"Ian acting different...and I know."I said getting pissed off slightly.

"you know what I'll change the topic...so are you still in the game ?, because people be snooping around and shit , I don't need to be around that."she said making me frown.

"Yo what...?"

"Police gets involved when you do illegal shit kashai...and you wouldn't want my father to find out what your doing right ?, you know he a police and he a white one at that .."Kasia said as I just sat there mugging her.

Kasia was dark skin and fully black but her daddy , really wasn't her daddy , just her step dad , but that's the only person she has really, her dad was a police officer, and one that aggravated the shit outta me , he would find anything just to have my ass back in the pin.

"man ion wanna talk bout this shit right now , eat cho fucking food."I said making her nod slowly with her lips tucked in.

ఌఌఌ

"Nigga you been walking around freely for to long.."i trailed off as I talked to dre bitch ass on the phone .

"Yea bitch!"Donkey yelled into the phone making me box him in his arm with his dumb ass .

"shut the fuck up."i grumbled.

"Y'all ain't gone find me!"Dre laughed into the phone.

"Yea aight nigga , ion do to much talking over the phone , I'll see you when I see you , or ima just find yo ass."i said before hanging up.

We know exactly where this nigga at too.

"Don't come in here with allat laughing neither."i said side eyeing donkey before he put his hand up in my face.

I slapped his head before getting out my car running to the porch twisting my mama door knob making it come right open.

I sucked my teeth before walking inside, her and Pookie with them fucking doors .

"YOO!" I yelled as donkey came walking in the house.

"stop yelling damn."my mamma said mugging me as she came walking out the room.

"Man ion knew where you was at."i said shrugging and she glared at me before speaking to donkey.

"anyways, Esani ...yea her , I know where she look familiar from now , her mama was my best friend and she some where in New York now tho , she in some type of home i think , do Pookie know this ?"My mama said as I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"ion think so , I'll ask her something bout it if it don't slip my mind."i said and she nodded.

ఌఌఌ

"aye lemme get two packs of honey swishers."I told the cashier as I stood at the gas station counter .

After I got my shit I left out the store before getting back inside my car before I headed over to Bryson and Nunu house.

I cut off my car once I got their before I got out and locked my doors and put my keys into my front pocket.

"Young nigga really a killer at night time , but at daytime, he a citizen.."I heard somebody rapping and i furrowed my eyes looking at Eroy on the porch.

"Whatchu rapping ?"I asked him as I walked up the steps.

"Some shit I made up." He said before I nodded and walked into the house.

"Nigga ion fuck yo bitch , bitch got that shit anyways."I heard as I walked in the living room and seen all these niggas in here.

"Man if you ain't fuck her , why you still talking to me ? , you see I just asked , cause me and the bitch ain't nothing else than co-parenting , but I'm curious , cause you pose to be my brother "Geo said mugging Skitta.

Here they ass go .

"NOBODY FUCKED YO BITCH!"Skitta yelled before slapping his own forehead.

"man aight ..it was a simple ass question, I'm out here."Geo said walking out after he gave me a head nod.

"ayeee deboooo !, yea we finna get high as fuck , yo ass keep that gas."

I sighed knowing I was finna get High as fuck messing round with these potheads.

"ight, I got some in my car right kna."I mumbled turning back going outside to my car.

______________

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 .

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲.

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 💋.