ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀•••

I sat on Bryson couch leaned back looking into space. these niggas was up in here fussing .

"Nigga yo bean head ass!"Eroy yelled at donkey while they fussed .

"okay that's why trinna baby gave yo ass sum."Donkey rolled his neck .

"you a damn lie , don't be telling folks that shit!"Eroy mugged him .

"well don't speak on my head , da fuck."

"honestly suck my dick."

"ole herpe dick nigger."donkey said side eyeing Eroy and Eroy mumbled something under his breath before walking out the house slamming the door.

"DON'T BE SLAMMING MY SHIT!"bryson yelled looked up from his phone and I chuckled absorbing the room.

"Nigga wan play wit me , ole herpe dick ass!"Donkey yelled and rat shook his head laughing before they slapped heads and i furrowed my eyebrows watching .

"yuhhh ganggg , heon wanna go up thea!"rat stood up and tapped donkey and he got up as well and they stood on the middle of the floor .

they looked at each other before smirking and patted their heads and stuck their tongues out .

da fuck .

"WE DA REALESTT."They dragged before laughing and falling out on the floor and I made a face .

"gayest shit I done seen."Domo shook his head and I chuckled before my attention went to the front door as it opened .

Pookie , Nunu , Star and Cece came walking in the house and with some brownskin girl who I remembered from Pookie doing her hair .

"ouuu my friend kammyyyy!"Doneky dragged running up to her dapping her .

"wasssuh li' boy."she dapped him up before plopping on the couch beside rat and he looked up slightly mugging her .

I took my attention off them and looked at Pookie walking near the couch where I was on and she sat down beside me and crossed her legs scrolling on TikTok.

I just stared at her and she slowly looked up and tilted her head at me .

"what ?"she asked lowly and I shrugged slouching down in the couch .

i heard her chuckle and I frowned and side eyed her and she smacked her lips before mushing my head and I mugged the shit outta her before grabbing her arm tight and placed my lips by her ear .

"don't play wimmie."i whispered brushing lips against her ears and she mushed my head back slightly and rolled her eyes before laughing to herself.

"Ian laughing wit cho big forehead ass guh."I said and she gasped before attempting to mush my head again and I pushed her hand back and she waved me off before getting back on her phone .

i scooted over by her closer before laying my head in her lap facing her stomach area and she smacked her lips trying to push my head .

"moveee."she dragged and I smiled before looking up at her and she brought her hand down like she was boutta hit me making me turn my head back towards her stomach.

"you aggy.."she said lowly while i just smiled as she scrolled on her phone .

i slipped my hands under her shirt before rubbing my hand up and down her stomach and she paused.

"stop."she looked down at me grabbing my face with her hands .

I licked my lips at her before she let go of my face and shook her head getting on her phone .

I turned back towards her stomach and stuck my head under her shirt laying my head on her stomach.

I looked at her bare flat stomach before smirking to my self .

"you'a look good with a baby bump."i mumbled into her stomach and she lowly gasped .

"Nigga get cho big head ass out my shirt."she said and I laughed to my self.

I kissed her stomach before rubbing it and smiled"yo ass ain't in here yet , but when you is ima make sure you give ha ass hell."I spoke lowly to myself before kissing her stomach one more time and I took my head from under her shirt smiling to my self.

I looked up at her and she furrowed her eyebrows before slapping my head and I mugged her.

"Don't do that again Kashaii , you hear me?"she asked me and I waved her off.

"ion here shit."

"keep playing wimmie, luh ugly self." She smacked her lips pointing at me.

"yuh and you finna have my twinem by this 'luh ugly self' ." I mumbled to myself making my way to the porch where the rest of them niggas was .

"nigga what ?"She called after me and I paused and turned towards her.

"you'a see."

____
|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

"bitch his head game so bombbb."Nunu dragged while she layed her head on my shoulder talking to her cousin on FaceTime .

"Bitch must be nice."Yonni pouted into the camera.

"on god."I jumped into the conversation.

"Nunu you know Debo?"Yonni asked and I glanced at the phone before continuing to scroll on my phone.

"mhmm , why?"

"put me onn , he so fineeaaaa."She dragged and I laughed to myself and Nunu looked over at me .

"oh bitch, that's all Pookie."Nunu said and I waved her off .

"eshii..."i trailed off doing duck lips .

"oh , well put me on with somebody."She shrugged and Nunu tapped her chin.

"Ima send you some niggas to choose from, but ima call you back."Nunu said and they said their good bye before hanging up .

"bitchhhh."she dragged and I shook my head.

"well he ain my nigga.."I trailed off looking up at my tv that was playing sponge bob .

"that don't mean shi..."

BIGG BOOOTYY BITCHS TA DA FRONTTT !

LMAOAOO anywaysss

(Filler chapter since Ian update in a couple of days 🤷🏾‍♀️)

single or taken ?( I'm single 💔)

But I like this boyyy sm 😩🥲💔 .

vote & comment ( 60+ Votes for next chapter)

-barb .