Chapter 1

...
Currently Hinata was on his way to the place where he could let all the frustrations he has on the world out, Kenma's house, well more like mansion but that's besides the point. Hinata had been best friends with Kenma since they met in high school. Hinata even helped Kenma realize his feelings for Kuroo. Kuroo was like a brother to Hinata, but make the brother really hot, always teasing him, and more like a very far distanced, twice removed step cousin. Kenma and Kuroo were truly a perfect match, they loved each other even though Kenma probably wanted to blow Kuroo's head off half the time. The two of them are always teasing Hinata, whether it was about his hair color or what he was gonna wear that Friday night.

Hinata only works at the club on Friday nights because he felt that's all the time he needed to let the other side of him out. His admirers would beg to differ and demand that he be put on center stage every night. Monday through Thursday however Hinata worked at this cute little cafe in the middle of the city. He liked working there because he could look out the windows and see people in suits and expensive cars and imagine what it would be like to be them. Don't get him wrong he liked the way his life was now but was it his dream, no. What he really wanted was a life he could tell his grandchildren about and they would be amazed at the stories he was telling. Well today at work Hinata was getting ready to end his shift and in walks the one person he did not want to see, his father. That's where most of Hinata's anger and frustration stems from. And that's why he was currently on his way to Kenma's.

Hinata's POV.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? , MONEY! HE HASNT SEEN ME IN MONTHS AND THE FIRST TIME I SEE HIM HE ASKS ME FOR MONEY" "Sho-" "no kenma that's all he ever wants from me. he never asks about mom or natsu, just money so he gamble it away" "you know deep down he loves you" "loved, kenma, loved"

The truth is my dad and me used to have the best relationship, I could talk to him about anything. But a couple years ago these rough looking guys came to our house and asked for my dad. I didn't know what they wanted at the time, but judging by the way my dad reacted when i told him when he got back from work that day those guys couldn't have been good. He said he would handle it, he then disappeared for months before we heard from him again. The guys never came around again so I'm guessing he took care of it, but when dad came back he wasn't the same. I could tell what happened, the signs of alcoholism were all there. He was drunk one night and told mom how he had to give those guys all the money he had in the bank in order to save his own ass. Obviously she was pissed off and decided to walk away from the situation because he was drunk and they wouldn't get anywhere with him like that, but he saw her waking away as disrespecting him. So he grabbed her and hit her until she couldn't get off the ground. That's when I came down stairs and saw all the blood, I told him that if he didn't get the fuck out of the house that I would kill him. Mom was in the hospital for four days, that's when I decided that that man was no longer my father. But today he had to show up drunk in my place of work and demand money. He made me so mad I had to leave on the spot. So here I am now at Kenma's, imagining the punching bag with my father's face on it. I got so blinded by anger I didn't even say hello to kuroo who was already in the gym when I walked in, i didn't even get to tape my hands before I started beating the bag. Luckily Kenma and Kuroo were both able to stop my punches before I did serious damage to my knuckles. So if I couldn't hit something I had to scream and right now I was yelling at Kenma even though he didn't deserve it. Kenma knew that he should take Hinata's yelling personal right now, at he was yelling and not completely silent, that's when Hinata was really scary.
————
so that all i could write in my class right now but let me know if this is good or bad. or if it was confusing and i'll change and edit it. but yea. I have some good ideas i wanna put in this story. xoxo Jos :))