━ idyllic ━

┏━━━━━┓
IDYLLIC
┗━━━━━┛

▃▃▃▃▃

𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙈𝙄 was not born to fight. Whilst her bending came so easily to her, easier than her brother, at least, she had no urge to wield her abilities. Fire was an element made for people so unlike her, those who wished to create destruction and bring the world to its very knees. All Akemi wished for was a warm cup of jasmine tea and to return home after her years at sea.

𝗦𝗢𝗞𝗞𝗔 dedicated his life to his family and his tribe. Despite his lack of pure skill and general shortcomings in life, he was fixated on helping any one and every one that he deemed worthy of his help. So when a bubbly air bender by the name of Aang leads him and his sister into the Fire Nations eye line, perhaps not every view he had was to be set in stone.

▃▃▃▃▃

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 . . .

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 (𝐴𝑘𝑒𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑜𝑘𝑘𝑎) 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑠.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜, 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝑁𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠.

          𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑜𝑘𝑘𝑎 (𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑙) ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑍𝑢𝑘𝑜 (𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒) 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑜𝑘𝑘𝑎.

          The inspiration for the Fire Nation is very mixed. I've looked into the cultures that the creators took from to create it and *from what I have seen* the primary inspirations are Imperial Japan and different aspects of Chinese history. Because of this, I've mixed the two in creation of Akemi and I hope it's not too confusing!

          The fact that I have a HoTD fanfic and an A;TLA fanfic is so weird. I must look so peculiar.

         𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 (𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒). 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 <3

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ✌︎︎