72 - After

Yuja felt something dirty in her hands and opened her eyes from the instinct. As she clutched the ground dirt and few dead leaves in her palm she stared at the sky not wanting to get up. Her tears couldn't stop running one after another, she felt her nose clogged from the crying, ears ringing, head spinning. Everything was horrible. She understood she was left alone in the forest somehow.

I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be alive.
I shouldn't even be alive, she kept thinking. Yuja rolled around and understood that her hands are still tied with a rope. It made her so uncomfortable feeling it digging into the skin very painfully. Slowly she stood up and almost fell down again from her head spinning so badly.

"I will kill you!" she loudly screamed into the empty woods. "Will find you, I will burn you!"
Even though her voice was horse and weak she wanted every dead soul to hear her words. The squad of birds around her suddenly flew up to the sky from the trees reacting to her outburst.

Yuja had no phone. Struggled even to search for it with her hands tied on the front. Her heart couldn't stop beating so she put her hand on it as if it would have a power to calm it down.

"My Taehyung. My little brother. My twin." she cried to herself. "He is dead. He is dead.."

Yuja tried to walk but the same words span in mind and blurred her view. He will never see her again. He is somewhere lying alone. Dead. Maybe buried. Maybe burnt. He is dead completely.

She stopped to catch her breath but it was useless as she only panicked about her brother being dead.

Everything in her body stang as the weather was freezing and it seemed like it will start snowing anytime now. Her fingers were blue from cold and pressure under ropes stopping the free blood flow.

After walking for about five minutes she understood she's so lost. She didn't appear to be knowing these places especially when all she was seeing was hundreds of same looking naked trees.

Then she saw a dark figure. Standing in front of her a few steps away. As she recognized who he was she cried even more and rushed to him.
With the final step Yuja fell on her knees and hugged Yoongi's legs from devastation and cried and cried and cried.

YOONGI'S POV

Watching her being so weak kneeling at my feet made me nauseous. I knelt down by myself and pulled her into my hug. She sobbed like never. I didn't realize it could mean so much to her. I pressed her to myself so hard because I didn't want to let her go ever again. I needed to take care of her now.

"Love.. My love.." I whispered inhaling her scent which smelled like dirt from the ground, but I didn't care about it. She was with me now.

"He died, he died. He murdered him. I saw all that. I saw, Yoongi." she pushed me away and looked at me straightly. Her eyes were all red, swollen and full of never ending tears, I saw a red bruise on her cheek which stabbed my heart.

A bruise from me.

I tried to ignore it and just listen to her sobbing.

I wanted to hear it. I needed. This was all I wished for. I took her face by my hands. "Who did it?"

She gulped suddenly staring scared at me. Didn't know why. But her eyes were examining me very deeply.

"I.. I.." she tried to form words but was too nervous.

"Say his name."