59 - My dangerous love

SEOKJIN's POV

I called Jimin because he was the only one who could really help me without asking much, also, he would drive really fast in his car.

While Yoongi drove with Yuja and Jungkook to their place, I  finally attained for Jimin to come.

He wasn't alone. There was a girl sitting next to him and.. Casually filing her nails. It was Eunseo. Jimin's playtoy. I had never understood what is between them.

As I saw, she's gotten her bangs cut and she actually started to look more cute and Korean than American, which she tried so bad to be.

I carefully put Mishil's body in the backseat and sat next to her. "Drive fast to this address." I gave him a piece of a  paper with Yoongi's given address without telling who's waiting for us, because Jimin is not gonna be trusted like ever. Too much trouble in that kid.

Thankfully he didn't ask a lot just if Mishil is okay. It seemed like he genuinely cared. But I wanted to keep her as far away from the Black army as I could.

When we arrived, Eunseo took a look at Mishil. "I see a knife. Who did this?"

"Nevermind. We're trying to stop bleeding for as long as we can, so we ain't gonna remove it from her arm until we reach our doctor." I answered and removed some hairpieces from her very doll-like face. Her skin was really pale and if I was not wrong, saw some sweat running down her neck.

"Thank you, Jimin." I nodded to him.

Jimin thought for a minute while looking at the girl. "Just.. Make sure she is okay, hyung."

"Yeah, we don't want to clean this mess after Jeon Jungkook again," Eunseo added. I shortly smiled and left the car.

***

"Put her on this table. I will make sure she is comfortable."

I was holding Mishil in a bride way all the way from the car but sadly she didn't open her eyes yet. No words. No movements. Nothing.

Yoongi's well-known friend named Joo Kyung had a master's degree in medicine and he agreed to keep Mishil privately and far away from the city, for police not to know anything.

"You're staying with her? I'm gonna be honest, I would ask you for some privacy so I could concentrate, Seokjin." Joo Kyung was a very kind-hearted thirty-three years old man. He had a wife and twin boys. Basically living his peaceful and successful life with a heroic career. He also looked really manly and handsome with his brown nicely styled hair and things kept for the operation in his hands screamed 'I am seriously gonna make it all right'.

"Sure, hyung. But notify me when you're done." I stared at Mishil girl not knowing what's happening with me right now. Felt weird...

"Don't worry," he smiled, "Your girlfriend will be okay in no time."

"Ah this is where you are wrong," I suddenly laughed nervously, "She is just a stranger. You know.. Jungkook stuff."

Joo Kyung's face had changed after he put his gloves. "Well.. This man is doing so much crap in his life, that I don't know if some psychologists could help him bring his life to a normal way."