66 - Love-Hate

YUJA'S POV
Before

"Catch me if you can, silly." I heard a teasing tone from him right before he sprinted from me behind the building.

"Wait, don't make it all difficult, Jungkook." I yelled confused but followed him running lightly.

He was hiding behind the Black army's loft. We couldn't run far away from our area because the White army was really enraged for a moment and their stupid boss gave us a threat.

We don't care?

Me and Jungkook don't care at all.

I ran faster smiling to myself until I abruptly ran into another guy.

"Jogging, dongsaeng?" Namjoon lifted his head with a cigarette in his mouth and a black snap.

"No, playing with Jungkook." I stopped for a second and grabbed his cigarette out taking a smoke by myself.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Kids."

I quickly shoved the cigarette back to him and sprinted again.

So what if we were like kids? I felt at my place, with the right person in front of me, even if I was loved differently from other couples. Jungkook was unusual.

My unusual pray.

And I caught him for myself.

When I grabbed his hoodie sleeve and pushed him to the wall he smirked a little bit catching his breath.

"Hoop hoop and tiger Yuja is already eating her prey." Jungkook's smirk was so wide, his eyes glazed connected with mine.

"I will save you for later, don't want to lose you so fast." I smirked back looking at him with my most lovable and obsessed look ever.

"Even if Min Yoongi will enter and shoot us two at the same time?"

My face had changed but I'd tried not to show that it would be a nightmare to me.

"Stupid idiot boss." I gritted my teeth. "He will never separate us. I can swear you. You're mine."

"Your eyes aggressively spark. I like that, angel." he was calm as never. After his words, he grabbed gently my shoulders and switched us up making me stand behind the wall.

And I urgently leaned to Jungkook wanting to kiss him more than ever.

"Easy easy, Kang Yuja. I will decide who's gonna lean in for a kiss first." his smirk didn't vanish till the last moment.

My lips were trembling of how much I craved for Jungkook. It seemed like one day it will all end and I won't have him in my arms anymore.

I want only him. Really. Who else I could dream for?

He claimed his hand on my head and pushed me a little bit towards him. "Since you're whining so much..."

NOW

"Okay okay, since you're whining so much." Jungkook rolled his eyes and entered the apartment first. I let my eyes wander around to determine where I am going to finish my plan.