𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Nyx's POV

We all stood in the main room of the Domo.

"It's been weeks. We haven't heard from any of them. It's like...they've disappeared." Makkari signed looking over a hologram of the Earth.

"Arishem." Thena said. "We have to go back." She said.

I suddenly felt like we were all being watched. Like someone was trying to get into the ship.

Thena stood up straighter and looked down the hall where the unsettling feeling was coming from.

She made her weapons appear in her hands. I got a bundle of dark energy ready to throw at the thing trying to get in.

"I fell it, too

"I fell it, too." Makkari informed us.

"What?" Druig asked the three of us.

Down the hall I saw a shimmer of light. I thought it was just me but then a voice came from the light.

Some creature flew out of nowhere and the three of us jumped back. The creature started laughing and picked up his cup.

"Wow. Aah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you."

"Um..." Thena tried to say something.

"Hand on, hang on." He cleared his throat and looked back at the hall. He made an introduction noise.

More light flared from down the hall. A man came from the shimmering lights.

"Behold, the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeated..."

"Thanos' brother?" Makkari turned to us.

"...of Black Robert..."

"Roger." He interrupted the troll thing.

"Oh. Defeated of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet."

A tall man dressed in a red, white, and gold suit smiled at us. "What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals. You know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time." The man turned to the creature.

"Everything you do is impressive. What am I gonna leave off the list?"

"No, I know it's impressive."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Eros. This is Pip." The creature held up his thumb. "And you are as beautiful as the legends say, Nyx."

"What do you want, lads?" Druig suddenly stood up and glared at Eros.

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?"

The creature burped.

Eros held up a simple golden orb. We all stared at the object that was once in Sersi. How did he get that? 

"Your friends are in big trouble. And we know where to find them."