-𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2-

Detective Adams leaned into her chair. Her thoughts were coming through as she thought about today's investigation. Many points of contact have been found. Emma Thursbury seemed to be a very social person, interacting with almost the whole neighborhood. It was going to be difficult to figure out what had happened.

"Miss, we have just been talking to the principal of Garden Groves Academy. They have agreed for us to come now."

"Perfect. I will be coming in a second. Get the car please."

"Yes miss."

Opening the doors, Detective Adams enters. The hustling school hallways are a mess of social anxiety. The dark marble floors and white walls, bustling with chatter and friends. The doors are all glossy black, numbered with silver digits that match the globe-shaped handles. It is filled with prestigious and well-mannered students. The clicking of the shoes, as her footsteps, echoed throughout the "silent" hallways. You could see heads turning, whispers of fear, as Adams approached the principal.

Nice to meet you, Sir.

And you too.

We would like to talk to Miss Thursbury's friends and anybody that was in contact with her.

Yes, we have them in the room right now.

That's great. Me and Hawkins here, just need to have a little chat with them.

Yes, of course, I will leave you be.

Thank you, Sir.

Oh, and just wanted to tell you. Inside is Charlotte Evans, Anthony Graves, Heather Watson.

The dimly lit room echoed suspicion. Adams walked in, her eyes piercing, her heart still. There were 3 people sitting. A blondie with icy blue eyes. Wearing her uniform short, her skirt shortened to the hitch, her eyes glued onto her phone. Oh, look, a little bitch. Second, a brown-haired boy. A cheeky glimpse in his eye, his legs propped up on top of the table, his eyes glancing directly at me. Murderous. Last, a brunette. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail, emerald eyes dead staring at me.

" So, one. Who are you? I'm missing my pedicure just because of this stupid interview. Can you just pick up the pace?"

" So you must be Charlotte. Am I right?" Adams says.

Charlotte's eyes glance up from the screen, her face caught in tight scorn. " Yes, whatever. Can you just interview us and get over it? Stop asking stupid questions! " 

"Oh, ok. Sure. So first thing's first, you must've heard about Emma Thursbury, your fellow friend, whose body was found today?" Detective Adams walks closer towards them, the clicking of the heels echoing behind.

" Yes, we have heard" Adams turns toward the voice. Anthony propped his feet onto the floor, his fingers had stopped fidgeting and his face had turned stern.

" Well, that's good to hear. And you must be Anthony?" With a small nod, he replies " Yes Ma'am"

" Which means the last one here, must be Heather" The brunette raises her head up. Her eyebrow arched as she nods hurriedly.

" Now, which one of you killed her?"