Partying with the boss

F/N peered inside the window, taking Hange's hand nervously.

"Maybe we should just go back and see what I can find in my closet."

Hange ruffled F/N's hair playfully, tugging on her shirt with her other hand.

"Oh hell no! We are going to buy you a good dress for tonight and that's final."

F/N rolled her eyes in response. "You sound like my mom, idiot."

Hange began blabbering more incoherent things about the party that night as thoughts invaded the poor girl's head. Did she really need to go to this party tonight? Her boss made it sound like some kind of crime to not come to the business's anniversary, but he, himself did not seem that excited about it anyway. F/N sighed, following Hange inside the store.

"Hello! We are looking for a short, sexy, tight dress for this lovely lady to wear at a party tonight. Do you have anything like that?" Hange asked the salesman at the counter inside the clothing shop.

"What?" F/N practically screamed. "You just said you were going to buy me something fancy, not sexy! It's a business party! Not a strip club!"

Hange whispered into F/N's ear, forcing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand up. "I'm sure Levi wouldn't mind a show like that."

F/N wanted to slap that smug grin so far off her face it would land in the ocean beyond the wall. But of course, she couldn't. At least not in public.

"Why yes, I think I have exactly what you're looking for, miss." The man slid out from the counter and walked us over to a rack with an array of beautiful dresses.

F/N reluctantly followed Hange, not wanting to disappoint her best friend.

"Ah, here it is," he announced, reaching for a rather sketchy piece of clothing.

It was a sparkling black color with hardly any skirt to it and very thin straps-literally the exact opposite of what F/N would normally choose.

"Come on, Hange. Please don't make me wear that."

"Oh, just try it, honey! I promise I won't make you try anything else you don't want to, but we can't let this young man down, now can we?" F/N sighed, snatching the dress and walking towards the end of the shop past a long tray of jewelry.

F/N stepped inside the dressing room, taking off her shirt and barely fitting herself into the dress over her bra. F/N almost wanted to vomit at how explicit it looked in the mirror. It was not her style, whatsoever. She found that she couldn't slide the dress down all the way, so F/N reluctantly removed her bra, revealing her cleavage through the top of the dress.

"Are you finished?" F/N heard Hange ask giddily. "Come on out so I can see!"

"No way! It's horrid!" Of course, being the rebel she was, Hange yanked the ginger's arm after opening the curtain and eyed her up and down.

It was just then that the doorbell rang inside the shop. "Well hello good sir, how can I help you today?"

"I need a suit," a voice answered and a very familiar one at that.

F/N looked to see who it was and completely froze in place, Levi. He averted his gaze and locked eyes with hers, forcing a shiver to spurt through her body.

"Oh, hello, brat." Before F/N could correct his insult, F/N found herself becoming increasingly embarrassed as her boss's eyes scanned over her form. Starting from F/N's near-bare legs up to her dazzling green eyes.

He cleared his throat, a thin line of red crossing over his cheeks. "Are you planning on wearing that to the party tonight?"

F/N opened her mouth to answer "no" but Hange was quicker to speak. "Yes! She is! Doesn't she look sexy?" F/N elbowed Hange in the side angrily, forcing a rough groan out of her.