Red Heels Will Always Steal

This was it. The night F/N was finally going to get back at Levi for being so busy lately. Not having time for her was fucking with her head and she needed to find out for sure why he had been ignoring her. He had claimed it had been spending too much time training the scouts past his work hours, but she suspected it was more than that.

F/N proudly walked down the hall in her best robe, smiling giddily to herself for she was the only one with the knowledge of the slutty outfit she wore underneath. She got a marvelous kick out of feeling so naughty to the point where she didn't care if someone were to question why she was going to the Captain's corridors this late at night.

Eren walked past her with a smug grin on his face and his eyes directed at F/N's ass. She immediately picked up on it, slapped him in the face and continued down the dark hallway as if nothing had happened.

Eren looked at her in astonishment but kept going regardless of his thoughts, although he did stop to take a quick peek at her one last time as she waited outside the Captain's door in curiosity. F/N went without a second thought in before he could ask anything.

F/N rolled her eyes seeing Levi with his mounds of paper work as per usual, slipping further into the room in hopes to get his attention without saying anything. Of course, Levi being himself, too engrossed in what he was working on to focus on what was going on around him, he only perked his head up when he heard the sound of F/N clearing her throat.

"What is it, cadet? Can't you see I'm busy?"

And without another word F/N undid the strings binding her robe pieces together and let it fall to the ground in a heap of folds. Levi's eyes grew wide and his pupils dilated just at the sight as well as his jaw dropping without his notice. He scanned F/N's beautiful body from head to toe with lust. She was wearing a leather lingerie piece that covered just about everything except for her nipples and vulva that peeked out in anticipation.

F/N proudly walked over to Levi after seeing how starstruck he was by her outfit and kicked one heel up onto the table while clutching his tie and forcing his face close to hers. "I don't care that you're busy. You could have made time for me anyway. As punishment, you're going to watch me touch myself and not be able to do anything about it."

It was then that Levi realized his hands were binded by the strongest handcuffs he had ever felt, just barely digging into his skin. Not so much that it was painful, but he knew it would be if he struggled so he remained still. 

"I don't have time for this, F/N. Can't you see that-"

"Shut the fuck up, you dirty slut. I can see how hard you are for me. Don't pretend you don't want me. You know what I'm capable of, so if I want you to do something you're going to fucking do it. Understand?"

"Ye-yes."

"That's "yes, mistress," to you, Levi."

Levi twitched at the sound of his own name. He hadn't been called that since Erwin died.

F/N became tired of his awful efforts to please her and decided to wrap a blindfold she had kept in her leather pant's pocket around and inside Levi's mouth so that he wouldn't say anything else to displease her.

"If you make any more mistakes you're going to suffer to the sound of my wet pussy squelching in pleasure and not be able to watch. Clear enough for you?" Levi nodded vigorously, causing the handcuffs holding him down to make a jingling sound.

"Good."

And with that F/N lifted her red heel up onto his desk, teasing her inner lips to make sure Levi was interested, and boy, he was. Levi had never been so turned on in his life. He wanted to touch F/N desperately now and regretted not taking the chance to do so before, but obviously it was too late for him. Now he was only going to be able to writhe in his seat at the sight of F/N toying with herself.