"Come sit on Captain's lap, baby"

"Close the door and come sit on Captain's lap, baby." F/N obliged immediately, rushing through the doorway and plopping herself down on Levi whilst wrapping her arms around his neck after she quickly slammed the wooden entryway behind her.

Levi cleared his throat before speaking. "I never properly thanked you for saving me the other day. What do you say you get some free play time with daddy today, hmm?" F/N was too twisted in her own world to respond, immediately lurching forward so much when his fingers crept beneath her skirt and traced the lining of her pussy. She practically drooled into her panties from his touch. "Mm. Someone's excited," Levi commented, stuffing his fingers into F/N's mouth. Her eyes rolled back into her head at the action, making her need to make Levi feel good much stronger than it already was.

F/N quickly clasped her hand around his clothed cock, administering a few pumps before he snatched her hand away. "No, I didn't say you could do that. It's my turn to play with you today." And with that the man stripped F/N of her shirt along with her panties and skirt, leaving her all but naked except for her bra. Levi gave no hint of hesitation before inserting two of his deliciously thick fingers inside of her.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" she screamed, beginning to bounce her hips up and down.

Levi smirked knowingly, curling his fingers to touch that special spot inside her. He rested his fingers for a moment to see just how much work F/N was doing to get herself off. "That's it, baby. You like my fingers knuckle deep inside your pussy like this?" F/N nodded frantically, delighting in the way her Captain's fingers felt inside her.

Levi removed his rough digits from her as soon as he felt her start to twitch on the inside, and moved his way down so his head was in between her thighs. Just as he was about to start, F/N pulled him by the back of his hair so he was eye level with her.

"Mm, wait," she ordered, roughly snatching him by the tie and forcing his lips into hers. He wasted no time inserting his tongue into her mouth as she began to work undoing the small buttons of his dress shirt and throwing it to the ground to show her his beautifully stone-hard abs.

"Okay. I'm read-" before she could finish, Levi had already somehow unclasped her bra without her notice which started to make her feel self conscious so she responded by covering her breasts with her hands.

"Don't hide from me. Let me see them. They're gorgeous." F/N blushed, removing her hands and immediately Levi attached his lips around her left nub just the way she liked while he massaged her other breast with his opposite hand. F/N couldn't help but moan from the powerful sensation, throwing her head back and bucking her hips to get some friction against Levi's smokingly hot body.

Levi shifted himself so he was able to stand on the ground after placing F/N's body on the chair.

Levi began trailing kisses down her stomach, not breaking eye contact for a moment with F/N as he sucked and pulled at her skin until he was right outside her dripping cunt. "So wet. So so wet. All for me, is it?" Not another moment was left freely and Levi stuck his wet muscle into her tight canal. F/N screamed in pleasure as she flung her hips forward without control. Levi immediately pushed his elbow to her left leg to keep her from squirming and twitching so much as his other hand found its way to the top of her mouth.

"Be quiet for me, will you? Shitty glasses is still awake researching." F/N nodded as he removed his hand to get a better grip on her thighs as he began circling his tongue inside her. F/N had never felt so good in her entire life and was practically begging herself internally to not let out any unwanted moans.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself. Am I making you feel good or did the mention of four eyes get you all worked up like this?" F/N was too far gone in her own pleasure to respond, which the Captain knew of course but he still wanted to tease her.