Spilling a punishment

F/N sat down at the table with Armin and Eren, all of them hungrily stuffing their faces with food. Levi had refused to give them breakfast or lunch that day as punishment after he found them together-all making out after drinking. Truth was, Levi was jealous.

He sat at the end of the table, scowling as they all laughed and ate. He was plotting his revenge, and he needed to do it quickly. He at heart knew F/N liked him, so he thought perhaps a little fun wouldn't hurt.

He got up from his chair and walked over to F/N, coffee in hand. Oh this is going to be good, he thought. "Cadet, up. Now." Levi could feel F/N roll her eyes as she stood up, only to come bumping into him, not expecting him to be so close. His grip on the mug slipped and the liquid poured all over Levi's uniform. F/N clasped a hand over her mouth, frozen in shock.

"Ca-Captain-I'm so sorry, I-"

F/N froze in place as he removed his shirt, his toned abs shining in the sunlight, practically making F/N drool. Levi was happily amused at her reaction, and placed the shirt in her hands. This was even better to him than his original plan. "Get it cleaned. NOW."

F/N quickly moved the stained shirt to one hand and saluted, curling a fist behind her back and at her chest. "Yes, sir!" she yelled, storming out of the corridor and into the main hall. She slouched against the wall, wiping away the beads of sweat that had gathered on her forehead. He took his shirt off in front of everyone! In front of...me! She thought, almost squealing at the memory of his sweet, sweet muscles. No, F/N! He's your Captain! Nothing more! Just go and get his shirt cleaned.

Getting off her ass she ran down the corridor, heading for Levi's office. She glanced around to see if anyone was looking, and when she felt satisfied she entered, not knowing of another place to wash his clothing. Only the people of the highest rank were provided with means to wash their clothes, and the Cadets were only permitted to clean their uniforms monthly, since they were expected to wear the same one everyday.

F/N breathed in heavily, turning the metal knob and entering Levi's office. This was surprisingly an often occurrence for F/N, seeing as Captain Levi had seemed to take a liking to punishing the poor girl for the smallest of things. She could barely remember the events that had taken place with Armin and Eren now, further confusing her troubled mind.

Levi's office was spotless as usual, the occasional gust of wind breezing through the window and chilling her even more. His desk sat in the middle of the clean room, a few organized stacks of paper here and there and a tall bookshelf at the back of the room. There were also some beautiful golden-shaded lamps and a few plants beside the walls giving it a rather polished look.

F/N remembered she had forgotten her jacket back at her dorm, groaning to herself. She knew she couldn't risk going to get it back now if Levi found her. It would only make this worse. Levi was someone that could get very easily pissed off sometimes, although somehow he maintained a quite dark and quiet aura at the same time.

Sighing, F/N went into Levi's bathroom, inhaling the rosy scent wafting through it. She grinned to herself at the sight of lavender oils and balms lining his sink. So that was why he always smells so good. F/N shook her head, forcing the thought out of her mind and placing the shirt in a rather large bucket. She placed it awkwardly in the sink, stepping out of the room. Her body was becoming frigid and she knew she wouldn't last much longer in there without some sort of warmth around her body. F/N searched Levi's office for some kind of blanket, glancing past his brown trench coat hanging over his work chair. She thought it was much too inappropriate to use the Captain's attire. "Ugh! I'm freezing!" F/N yelled, panicking as she ran around the room in distress. She heard the sound of water overflowing and quickly turned the sink off before running back into the main room.