~Unbreakable~

Brittany's POV:
______________
I came home from a long day at work and saw Santana sitting on our couch.. Sobbing.. Crying until her stomach killed. Her face of just pure sadness killed me. I ran over to her and kissed her on the forehead and asked "What happened babe?" She was shaking to tell me.. She quivered. "Britt, my abuela is in the hospital dying." When I heard those words I immediately started tearing up. This isn't fair. Abuela is Santana's rock.. Her everything. Why was this happening to my love? Why.. Why?? These thoughts kept running through my mind again and again. I looked at her.. This time I was shaking. I love Abuela. "Santana whatever happens, you know I will be right by your side because our love for eachother is unbreakable and nothing I mean nothing can stop me from loving you." I said carefully to her and then I kissed her on the cheek and sat by her side. She was speechless.. Literally. She could not talk and I just held her hand and told her everything will be okay. When Santana came out to Abuela she was not all accepting. Although, she still loves Santana as a person and likes me as well. She just doesn't like the idea of gay marriage and relationships. But that's okay.. I get it. That's how she was raised. The phone began ringing.. It was Santana's mom.