The Next Day

8:00 am - the next day

Brittany's POV:
___________
Seeing Santana bawl her eyes out almost every second of the day killed me. She was still sleeping in bed and I woke up to make her strawberries and toast. She fell asleep very late last night and cried herself to sleep. Even thinking of our wedding makes her bawl. She finally woke up, by this time it was around 10 am. She kissed me on the cheek and quietly poured herself a cup of tea. She sat down on her chair and opened her mouth once, "you know we have to plan the services today." She said. "I know, babe." I quietly replied back. She grabbed her photo albums and started making a collage.. Oh how I hated to see her tears streaming onto every picture she found of her and Abuela. I missed Abuela too. She was amazing and so very kind. Our house phone rang. I really didn't want to answer it. I was already crying. When I picked it up it was Rachel (if you didn't know, she was the star of Glee club.) She called in tears.. " I heard the news I am so sorry." She said. "We are all on our way to your apartment to help you guys out.. All of us" she repeated. " Thank you" I said in tears, " thank you so much." And I hung up the phone. I grabbed my cup of tea sitting on the counter and helped Santana sort through pictures. She smiled while trying to hold back tears when she looked at the picture of her, Abuela, and I when me and Santana graduated. This time I cried in her arms. I hate being upset around her with this. She's already upset enough. I grabbed my tea and put it on the counter and then the door bell rang. It was Rachel, Mercedes, Mr. Schue, Ms. Pillsbury, Quinn, Puck, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Artie, Tina, and Mike. Santana and I were so happy to see them.We are so thankful for such great friends. Everybody hugged Santana and I. They all made sure to comfort us during this tough time. The doorbell rang once again and this time it was Santana's mom, Mrs. Lopez. She came help us sort through pictures and to just be with us.. She was taking this hard as well. I mean it was her mother. Everyone just socialized for many hours and it was good to catch up with some amazing friends and family.